Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Hopefully I'm the only person on here who did this but when you first take your Spidey out of the box and you're ready to attach him to the base, THERE'S A RED PIN IN THE BOTTOM FOOT TO FIT INTO A SMALL HOLE IN THE WALL. In my excitement (could not get over how large the piece is), I simply slapped the magnetized top into its slot and stood back to admire this beautiful statue.

When I returned to my room minutes later, I noticed the peg at the bottom:slap. When I think about what could have happened it freaks me out. It's good that the magnet worked so well!

Just a heads-up to my fellow collectors.:wave

Yeah, saw that immediately. And the two connection points have to be completely aligned to fit properly. LIttle room for adjustment' both areas have to be aligned correctly before seating Spidey against the wall. Mine is a little wobly once assembly due to the base or something, but nothing a little wedge can't help with.

Finally a recent SS order I'm happy with. I'd post pics, but I don't think I could do any better than those already posted.

Hopefully I'm the only person on here who did this but when you first take your Spidey out of the box and you're ready to attach him to the base, THERE'S A RED PIN IN THE BOTTOM FOOT TO FIT INTO A SMALL HOLE IN THE WALL. In my excitement (could not get over how large the piece is), I simply slapped the magnetized top into its slot and stood back to admire this beautiful statue.

When I returned to my room minutes later, I noticed the peg at the bottom:slap. When I think about what could have happened it freaks me out. It's good that the magnet worked so well!

Just a heads-up to my fellow collectors.:wave

I just lined up the foot peg barely in the wall before I put the hand on the wall then pressed on the foot for it to go in

Welcome Dan. Where are you from? May help when recommending stores etc :D and :welcome

Amherst, NY It's a sub outside of Buffalo. There are several good comic book stores in the area.. I actually got my 1st statue from there.. PF Thor

I really want the Spiderman do you think I should enter the waiting list or buy one from a site I found? I found one with shipping 450 total

Amherst, NY It's a sub outside of Buffalo. There are several good comic book stores in the area.. I actually got my 1st statue from there.. PF Thor

I really want the Spiderman do you think I should enter the waiting list or buy one from a site I found? I found one with shipping 450 total

Getting it from Sideshow would be much cheaper, I'm just not so sure if the waitlist is still converting though.

Oh & welcome to hell.

:yess::yess:#448/650 has been settled in Glasgow,comes in perfect, only the problem is the ass is too small and shining.

:yess::yess:#448/650 has been settled in Glasgow,comes in perfect, only the problem is the ass is too small and shining.

You are the one who owns #448...:lol

It's funny because when I originally posted my Spider-Man photos I said it was #448/650, but really it was #488/650.

So I apologize for that mis-type.

Only in February in France... Pfffffffff !!!

I got #219 but I'm returning it for an exchange(or refund?)! So whoever(poor soul!) gets it in the near future, let it be known here that it's been owned(albeit briefly!) and slightly molested by yours truly!:D

I just got off the phone with ss customer service about my wait-list, and was told the next group to be converted would be next week.If any are still available.

has anyone tried to remove any of the black lines and fill them in yourselves? If so, what did you use to remove it? alcohol, water? Not sure if they had a coat of sealer and then did a wash based for the lines. Thanks in advance.

has anyone tried to remove any of the black lines and fill them in yourselves? If so, what did you use to remove it? alcohol, water? Not sure if they had a coat of sealer and then did a wash based for the lines. Thanks in advance.

How did your Spidey turn out, w00t?

How did your Spidey turn out, w00t?

A lot better then the rest here. Very minor paint app on the face. Other then that everything looks good. How about yours?

I just got off the phone with ss customer service about my wait-list, and was told the next group to be converted would be next week.If any are still available.

I'd say there wouldn't be a whole lot more after that

I got a response today about a replacement, and bless 'em they're doing everything possible.

"We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order has been booked for the Spider-man Body and Arm only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged upon receipt. If your replacement is acceptable, please destroy your damaged part only per the instructions below and provide photos within 5 business days of receipt of your replacement."

I hope so I need my wait-list to convert.

Well, I've never tried applying reward points on a WL item..... Turns out YOU CAN'T!!!!!! :banghead

That was really the only way I could get my hands on one and take some of the pinch of my wallet :monkey2
I only want a REG edition too...... :(

Well, I've never tried applying reward points on a WL item..... Turns out YOU CAN'T!!!!!! :banghead

That was really the only way I could get my hands on one and take some of the pinch of my wallet :monkey2
I only want a REG edition too...... :(

SS used to take reward points on waitlist items. I suppose they changed that with all the people who probably got PO'd that there stuff never converted?!

Back