Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

thanks for the photos, those do look pretty bad... but the sculpt is awesome.

ss really need to make another pf spiderman..and hulk!

Forget another Spidey PF. I think they made the Spidey comiquete 1/4 is because they can't make a successful 1/4 pf. But eva.

A modern Hulk PF plz....

I'd be cool with an Avenger Hulk PF for the modern version.

I'd be cool with an Avenger Hulk PF for the modern version.
That might be the closest we'll get to a 1/4 scale modern Hulk anytime soon. And if so, I'll probably take it. I think the movie Hulk looks very good, and could easily pass for a realistic comic version a la the comic styled Cap and Thor PFs.

That might be the closest we'll get to a 1/4 scale modern Hulk anytime soon. And if so, I'll probably take it. I think the movie Hulk looks very good, and could easily pass for a realistic comic version a la the comic styled Cap and Thor PFs.

I agree. I really like the look of the Hulk in the upcoming Avengers movie. I think this is the best version of him on film and is very close to the comic version of him. He should look awesome in 1/4 scale.

MOVIE FAIL....

Kirby and PF's WIN, all Ex's go home and cry!

Ski :love

I only own 1 movie version statue. The SSC modern Ghost Rider maquette EX. I have passed on all the others. However, I just couldn't pass on GR. That is the absolute best GR statue I have ever seen. I just wish it would've been done in 1/4 scale.

I can only comment on the movie version Hulk after I see it. It wouldn't take much for me to like it better than the Hulk PF. Ape/Kirby Hulk PF was never my cup of tea.

Yes Kirby is one of the best statues ever made. Glad I got the Grey & Green PFs :yess:

:dunno i didnt like Hulk PF even at retail price i might buy it:cuckoo:

^^^ he cries every night, I then have to bring him his binky.

I only own 1 movie version statue. The SSC modern Ghost Rider maquette EX. I have passed on all the others. However, I just couldn't pass on GR. That is the absolute best GR statue I have ever seen. I just wish it would've been done in 1/4 scale.

I can only comment on the movie version Hulk after I see it. It wouldn't take much for me to like it better than the Hulk PF. Ape/Kirby Hulk PF was never my cup of tea.

The Ghost Rider Maquettes were the best Marvel maquettes ever released from Sideshow, IMO. I own both, the Modern and Old West versions, and they still never cease to amaze me, in terms of quality. Amazing pieces of art. The 'flamed' bases were poorly packaged, but Sideshow give them a pass on that one.

still waiting for SS to reveal new PF

Courtesy Martin Canale
SPIDERMAN-COMIQUETTE-OLIVETTI-1.jpg

SPIDERMAN-COMIQUETTE.jpg

SPIDERMAN-COMIQUETTE-OLIVETTI-FINISHED-1.jpg
SPIDERMAN-COMIQUETTE-OLIVETTI-FINISHED-2.jpg

I missed on this n i dont want to pay Evilbay price for it ......friends do u think there will be black spiderman (Variant) in same sculpt......like they did for Hulk Comiquette

I missed on this n i dont want to pay Evilbay price for it ......friends do u think there will be black spiderman (Variant) in same sculpt......like they did for Hulk Comiquette

That's not unlikely. SS knows this piece sells for quite a lot and has almost reached the "grail" status so they'll probably try to capitalize on that.

I doubt it. If was going to happen, it would've by now

Back