Sideshow Speeder Bike question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today.....exclusive 1st version one I purchased for $199 shipped. That's closer to a fair price, I doubt I'd pay retail for it. As many stated, it seems pretty fragile yet looks awesome.

I'm not getting the too small vibe. I have it temporarily by the SS Taun Taun and the creature looks undersized imo. :)

Mine arrived today.....exclusive 1st version one I purchased for $199 shipped. That's closer to a fair price, I doubt I'd pay retail for it. As many stated, it seems pretty fragile yet looks awesome.

I'm not getting the too small vibe. I have it temporarily by the SS Taun Taun and the creature looks undersized imo. :)

As I see it it’s correctly scaled to the 1:1 prop which I think is good. The 1:4 prop looked a little bigger.

Although I’ve never owned a V1 Scout I will say that I’ve always been really happy with my V2. I know the V1 seems to get a lot of flak over inaccuracies but I’ve never gone too deep on what they would be or how they translate to the V2 (or are still present. I’ve always assumed the armour etc is exactly the same and it’s just an updated paint app) and just enjoyed the figure.

Any way I could get you to take me a REALLY good picture of the plaque?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back