Sideshow sculptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erick!! Welcome!!!!! This is a good bunch

Erick gave me my first sculpting job helping him out on some figures-that-never-came-to-be. He's a great guy and an AMAZING sculptor!

Trev

Hey Erick,

Welcome to the boards. Andy (Bergholtz) will occasionally show private comms and personal stuff here. I never get around to posting stuff myself since everythings already on SSC and McF sites, and I don't have time for comms or personal projects. You'll see Trevor on here occassionally, but I don't know if I've seen any of his work posted on here. Anyway, it makes a great site for connecting to the fans and collectors, or just giving your eyes a break from staring at wax. Great to see you here. And yeah, great work on Chucky.

Tkm

Oh hey, Trev! We must have been posting at the same time. Heheh! How's life in SoCal? Staying clear of the blaze?

wassup guys?
Trevor is perhaps one of the coolest sculptors I have met, and very humble.
TKM,
I hardly have time for my own stuff as well, now I have a team of people helping me out and it gives me a bit more time to work on my own stuff every now and then....I will also be showing some works by a good friend of mine who sculpts mostly in sculpey and epoxy....he's awesome ! I can already see this place is very cool.

Thanks,
-Erick

Back