Sideshow Sandtrooper/Dewback review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's been a dry week for me, which is unusual for this time of year. But I'm making up for it tonight with a review of not one but TWO Sideshow Star Wars sixth scale figures: the latest Sand Trooper and the very cool, very big Dewback! You can check out the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

For those celebrating Christmas this weekend, I hope the holiday is terrific for you and your family - thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

nice review and looking forward to getting my dewback.
as for the sandtrooper i don't think you mentioned the magnets on the backpack itself which is a big plus for this guy and wish all of previous ones had them.
& love the surfing sandy shot.........:lol

Great review, I think I can live without the Dewback... looks great but I've nowhere to put the thing. The new sandy however I gotta have, building quite a platoon now with the various Marmits, Medi and Sideshows.

Excellent review.

I think you just tipped me over; gonna have to get one :slap

great review Mike, i got me the sandtrooper and am very tempted to get the dewback but atm i dont have enough space to display it which is whats holding me back. :(

nice review. surfing pic is awesome. this figure is great. first ss troop i have bought in a long time (and the only one in my collection atm). would love to have a squad of them around the dewback.

Yep, I bet you had no idea how big a sport sand surfering was!

Magnet on the backpack? Where?

in the back pack & the troopers armor. you dont even need the straps to hold it in place but that would look silly without them.....:)

Cool review!! :clap

in the back pack & the troopers armor. you dont even need the straps to hold it in place but that would look silly without them.....:)

I use double sided tape for my other Sandies to hold the backpacks and works perfectly.

Great review, I think I can live without the Dewback... looks great but I've nowhere to put the thing. The new sandy however I gotta have, building quite a platoon now with the various Marmits, Medi and Sideshows.

:lol If you have space for an army of Sandtroopers you have the space for the Dewback, its just a choice between them.

Personally, I would sell or box up your Marmits and Medis and fit the dewback in where they were.

Paid for my Sandtrooper and Dewback today and should have them next week or a little later. Cannot wait. Even bit the bullet and bought a SS corporal Sandtrooper to go with it.

:lol If you have space for an army of Sandtroopers you have the space for the Dewback, its just a choice between them.

Personally, I would sell or box up your Marmits and Medis and fit the dewback in where they were.

But, but I love em all... be like getting rid of one of the kids... :(

Back