Sideshow Samwise Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_9945.png

IMG_9946.png

Yep, this and Frodo are both amazing looking :rock

Wish Sideshow had painted the figures w/more definition. Obviously great sculpts, but you made them look perfect.

Another HUUUUUGGGGE Winner Josh! again, it really shows how great these sculpts are and how much they ACTUALLY look like the characters/actors, but how factory paint REALLY takes away from it.

Man are my LOTR 1/6 figures going to be the envy of all here or what?! AMAZING. So Amazing! :rock :rock :rock

:chew

Thank you guys. I just posted this one and already up to two pages of comments:horror I always appreciate the feedback! Ill have plenty more LOTR goodness coming up soon.

Wow I couldn't believe that repaint when I first saw it! That is an absolutely stunning job man, I wish I had that kind of talent. :bow :bow

That is fantastic. It is amazing the way you brought out the sculpt. This is why I have slowed down on new acquisitions and have been more interested in getting what I have made perfect.

Fantastic :drool :drool,
I wants one and I might even buy another 1/6 Samwise to display loose with it, incredible stuff :rock
x :peace

Back