Statue Sideshow Rancor statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get this, but just had a email to say my final payment has been pushed back once again til March 25th.

Wow I actually think it looks better, more vicious than the prototype! I'm so excited for this!

Wow I actually think it looks better, more vicious than the prototype! I'm so excited for this!

I'm so damn excited for this monster! A dream piece for me since seeing ROTJ as a kid. I'm happy with how it looks to have turned out too. All the delays have sucked! I wonder if Sideshow will do an unboxing video before they start shipping?

I'm so damn excited for this monster! A dream piece for me since seeing ROTJ as a kid. I'm happy with how it looks to have turned out too. All the delays have sucked! I wonder if Sideshow will do an unboxing video before they start shipping?
Well as much as I don't like the delays too, it helped me save up some more before buying this. Waiting a bit more is ok, hopefully not that long anymore.

RotJ is the first movie in my memory and Rancor always made a big impression. I had the Kenner rancor toy back then, and I really don't want to miss this one!

Would be a show stopping piece in a collection. $2000 AUD is a tough ask though, so will really have to consider this carefully. I?m close to pulling the trigger on the Blitzway Ecto-1, so it?s either that or this. Really tough decision for me.

The ecto-1 is an awesome piece of 1/6 kit. but i've come to understand that its got gremlins in QC. A bit hit and miss for the pricetag!

There isn't still a shipping quote
ETA has been changed to February instead of January / February.

It might seem obvious January has passed, but at least it seems to me that they are totally working on it. We just have to wait (some more) and see what happens.

ETA has been changed to February instead of January / February.

It might seem obvious January has passed, but at least it seems to me that they are totally working on it. We just have to wait (some more) and see what happens.

I ordered day 1 and my ETA changes every month, new ETA from Feb to March 25th so you may get an email.

I ordered day 1 and my ETA changes every month, new ETA from Feb to March 25th so you may get an email.
I've been waiting too for a long time now but I have ordered at a dealer here so I'm not getting these notices myself.

But frankly I'm not in a hurry. I don't like the delays but it also gave some more time to completely save up for the big amount of this item.

Thing is, production photos being placed online says to me they are close to prepare for delivery.

The ETA has been changed on the website now too:

Est. Arrival:*Feb 2021 - Mar 2021

There is also a product assembly PDF link, but the content is not found at this time.

I just got charging notice for Monday the 22nd :panic:

No shipping charge yet given, still listed as TBD.

Can't wait!

Looks like it's going to be on your shoulders to usher in this beast with some firsthand photos!

I was just measuring the area where I want to put this and it's waaaaay bigger than my initial thoughts; was only taking the height into consideration, but after measuring the whole footprint - holy moly!

Can't wait!

Looks like it's going to be on your shoulders to usher in this beast with some firsthand photos!

I was just measuring the area where I want to put this and it's waaaaay bigger than my initial thoughts; was only taking the height into consideration, but after measuring the whole footprint - holy moly!
Oh yes it is such a large beast! I am so prepared in terms of space haha.

And indeed, the first one to get it here, pleaaase post pictures!

Back