Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

evilbay has one ending soon for 299. If you really have to have it. But I am sure that some people will cancel. With tax season right around the corner something will give.

613bc09151310477dc862ebc04830f9d-764634153.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Bummed. Today my Rogue replacement and psylocke came in so i was full of excitement. While I still have some issues with my rogue replacement I was exstatic to see Psylocke and thought she looked terrific. Then upon closer inspection I found cracking along the back of her shoulder. Im not mad, but it would be nice to get a solid piece for once.

My Psylocke Ex comes in today. It's my 2nd piece directly from SSC, Rogue was the first and we all know how that went. I don't want everything I get from them to have some problem.

Got my ex. today. This is a beauty! Worth every dollar/euro! Amazing from top to bottom.

Congrats Captain Spidey. A worthy piece to anybodies collection.

sorry for of the topic ......i m thinking of collecting koto bishoju is it really worth according to u :cuckoo:

this is a piece that truly looks so much better in hand than in pics; i don't think pics do it any justice at all

Thanks VS. You're absolutely right. I understand if some were a little scared after Rogue, but this is a must have.:hi5:

Just got my ex today. Amazing statue. But of course paint on her leg has a chip!

sorry for of the topic ......i m thinking of collecting koto bishoju is it really worth according to u :cuckoo:

Koto Bishoujo are quite nice. For the $$ it's worth it. You should check out the Tekken Christie Monteiro (as shown on my left of my Signature). Gorgerous & very detail little piece.

Just got my ex today. Amazing statue. But of course paint on her leg has a chip!

Are you sending her back? I've yet to receive a damaged item from sideshow, but I've just started collecting sideshow statues. I'm wondering what most people do with chipped items. I'm sure it depends on the extent of chipping, but let's say you get a statue with a small chip under foot (not visible), would you send statue back or just keep it and avoid the hassle (maybe have a small refund for the issue)?

Are you sending her back? I've yet to receive a damaged item from sideshow, but I've just started collecting sideshow statues. I'm wondering what most people do with chipped items. I'm sure it depends on the extent of chipping, but let's say you get a statue with a small chip under foot (not visible), would you send statue back or just keep it and avoid the hassle (maybe have a small refund for the issue)?

I would almost always do a replacement. If I order something I usually want it pretty bad and am willing to deal with the hassle as long as the end result is to my liking. Rogue was definitely the worst case scenario. I've ordered a handful through SSC and the majority have been just fine. And for a great piece like this psylocke, a little patience goes a long way.

To me it depends on how obvious it is. It is very very hard to get a statue that has absolutely no flaws. It never hurts to ask I guess. I'm also finding that Sideshow is getting a lot more strict with replacements :(
They'd rather give you a small reimbursement now than give you a replacement.

Bummed. Today my Rogue replacement and psylocke came in so i was full of excitement. While I still have some issues with my rogue replacement I was exstatic to see Psylocke and thought she looked terrific. Then upon closer inspection I found cracking along the back of her shoulder. Im not mad, but it would be nice to get a solid piece for once.

Man that sucks. I am picking up my Reg and EX today. I am so scared to open them.

Man that sucks. I am picking up my Reg and EX today. I am so scared to open them.

Damn. This is what sucks about collecting statues. The excitement of opening the piece is diminished a little with the anxiety of finding something broken, chipped, cracked, etc. That said, these statues are so awesome, the anxiety probably won't derail me from collecting. Unless I get screwed over somehow with these things.

I would almost always do a replacement. If I order something I usually want it pretty bad and am willing to deal with the hassle as long as the end result is to my liking. Rogue was definitely the worst case scenario. I've ordered a handful through SSC and the majority have been just fine. And for a great piece like this psylocke, a little patience goes a long way.

Okay. Just want to know what other do, cause I'm a pretty picky collector (not just statues, pinball machines, guitars, guns, etc)....I don't know if I would keep a brand new statue with chips, unless it was extremely rare or going for crazy money on secondary market, etc.

Back