Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Psylocke was my first taste of the PF format. Now I'm hooked. Looks like I'm going to start saving up to get Ms. Marvel's PF from eBay.

Psylocke was my first taste of the PF format. Now I'm hooked. Looks like I'm going to start saving up to get Ms. Marvel's PF from eBay.

PF is great bro, it's my favorite line from Sideshow. This is the year of the PF, lots of great PF will be released this year.

Damn..never thought about picking this one up, but these pictures convinced me. I put myself on the waitlist for exclusive version. Any chance it will convert?

Damn..never thought about picking this one up, but these pictures convinced me. I put myself on the waitlist for exclusive version. Any chance it will convert?

This month might be too late but I thought last month would be too late and it converted for me. You never know, give it a shot!

Just realized I've ordered every Marvel PF EX since I started to collect in 2009. Only 2 bad QC during that time and they were Rogue & Ultron. I think Psylocke PF EX will be sought after once the reg sells out. I wouldn't be surprise if the EX becomes $700 within 6 months time. This is probably one of their best PF to date. Glad I never bought the Psylocke comiquette.

Just realized I've ordered every Marvel PF EX since I started to collect in 2009. Only 2 bad QC during that time and they were Rogue & Ultron. I think Psylocke PF EX will be sought after once the reg sells out. I wouldn't be surprise if the EX becomes $700 within 6 months time. This is probably one of their best PF to date. Glad I never bought the Psylocke comiquette.

When the original sculpts were released, I preferred the comiquette face but with the new head sculpts, I am all for this PF. Glad I am getting an EX!! She will look great with my other Xmen!!:yess:

When the original sculpts were released, I preferred the comiquette face but with the new head sculpts, I am all for this PF. Glad I am getting an EX!! She will look great with my other Xmen!!:yess:

There were several reasons why I never bought the comiquette was that her face was too round; I hated the long sheath sword; too glossy and her bare butt was sitting on snow. However her print was damn nice.

Glad Trevor Grove resculpted the PF heads. Never liked the Tony C Sculpted.

rsz_img_6658.jpg

rsz_img_6670.jpg

=(

After having it in hand, I'm loving the EX portrait more now. More personality, more attitude.

rsz_img_6658.jpg

rsz_img_6670.jpg

=(

After having it in hand, I'm loving the EX portrait more now. More personality, more attitude.

Congrats on your EX bro, sorry about the break. I am sure sideshow will take care of it. Can't wait to get mine.

Sideshow is going to replace my missing art print. I'm pretty happy with their customer service. :) Is the print one of those fold-apart posters? Or is it just one piece that has no fold-lines? I'm thinking about framing this.

Sideshow is going to replace my missing art print. I'm pretty happy with their customer service. :) Is the print one of those fold-apart posters? Or is it just one piece that has no fold-lines? I'm thinking about framing this.

The print looks like this & it's an a envelope. It's printed in card stock so no folds. Perfect for framing.

p30

Just opened up my Exclusive Psylocke, Sideshow really stepped up their game this time!

Reorganizing my display cabinet to fit Psylocke with the other X-Men. I gotta say, Sideshow really up'ed the quality on her and she is probably the best female PF to date; I would argue better than Ms. Marvel in paint application.

I felt she would be a homerun from the beginning, especially after they resculpted her to look more asian. The Factory had to get those eyes right. Gives them a chance to redeem themselves.

Back