Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF..Order now, link to buy in 1st post. support the board!.

Threads merged, don't forget to order through the board peeps, I put a link in the 1st post :duff
x :wave

I like this way better than the MB comiquette and she has her swords drawn, not sitting with switch out psiblade in Jim Lee garb. Pretty cool.

I like that her base seems to be smaller than that of Gambit and Rogue. Should be easier to fit her in a besta with another piece now!

I wonder who the accompanying character for Psylocke will be, seeing as she is on the X base. I thought that it was pretty much reserved for Gambit and Rogue.

Woo not missing this one!

Re: Psylocke PF

where the butt pic.Fail.

Here's a screencap from the vid.

psylock2pf.jpg

Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Well I'm guilty of ordering this for 3 reasons. One for which I haven't seen yet :monkey3

edit: Fuzzy just showed the third reason!

Last edited:

I wonder who the accompanying character for Psylocke will be, seeing as she is on the X base. I thought that it was pretty much reserved for Gambit and Rogue.

Yeah, pretty inconsistent, Cyke isn't on an X-base.

A Magneto PF will be soon to follow.

I like mixed media but I'm just not diggin the cloth they used on her suit. I like the MB better because of the base but the regular head on the PF is the best of the 3 choices. So, I want the MB base and body with the regular PF head! gimme gimme gimme sideshow!

I think I have to pass >.< My wife doesnt like it .....

I love it. Looks fantastic. I like the standard head much better than the Ex but hate that the blade switchout in on the ex. I'll have to think about it.

psylocker.jpg

I love it. Looks fantastic. I like the standard head much better than the Ex but hate that the blade switchout in on the ex. I'll have to think about it.

I thought the only swap out on the EX was the portrait? I looked over the gallery for the regular and I see that she still has the katana and psiblade options.

I thought the only swap out on the EX was the portrait? I looked over the gallery for the regular and I see that she still has the katana and psiblade options.

I believe this is correct. I'm getting the Ex more for the print than the extra head. :monkey1:

Back