Sideshow Print: DC Original Seven

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone pick this up? I was all over it until the price was announced. Now it looks to be sold out. :panic:

Anyone pick this up? I was all over it until the price was announced. Now it looks to be sold out. :panic:

I got one. It's been a grail of mine for forever so I wasn't going to pass it up. I knew it would sell out quickly as Sideshow only got a small allotment. I asked an art dealer and he said it cost around $300 to professionally frame a print that size and considering the unframed print was $325 on it's own, the price was fair.

I was until they didn’t offer an unframed version

Ross was selling the unframed version on his site last week. It's sold out already though.

Nope, didn't pick this up. I'm not that much of a Ross Art fan ...and this was too much $$ for a framed art print.

I bought it direct from Alex Ross website. Went on sale at 3am my time i woke up to order it. I know its a deluxe lithograph and not like the initial release which was girclee and canvas but i just had to have this. It is overpriced should have been around $250usd.

Planned on getting one. Price made me hesitate, by the time I decided I might be able to swing it, sold out.

Oh well, prob for the best.

I am not sure it will be released again. Lithograph is probably the lowest quality print Ross would make. He has already done it in girclee and canvas if i remember correctly.

Yeah, picked this up along with the Nekro Batman and Galactus. I thought about it for a few hours then jumped on it. Surprised it went to waitlist so quickly. I wanted this unframed, but settled for the white frame.

I am not sure it will be released again. Lithograph is probably the lowest quality print Ross would make. He has already done it in girclee and canvas if i remember correctly.

i had the original release in canvas and then they did a super size version in canvas (there were also paper ones in the 1st release) so in a way, this could be the 4th iteration. it is a great piece, just could not swing the cost.

Back