Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaand now I'm scared. Mine should arrive tomorrow.

Edit: Well, mine arrived today, and it' pretty much in perfect shape. Just gotta figure out how to flatten out the COA. Marvinmyles, I hope they can do something for you, because that really sucks about the bad roll job there.

Thanks SG.

I had mentioned when I sent my pic that I really wanted this print.Sideshow responded quickly and offered a replacement and sent me an RN.So the print is on it's way back.
Was your COA rolled in the print or on the outside?Just wondering because the COA is a hard piece of board and mine was rolled inside.It's possible it may have contributed some force to cause the print too egg.

Thanks SG.

I had mentioned when I sent my pic that I really wanted this print.Sideshow responded quickly and offered a replacement and sent me an RN.So the print is on it's way back.
Was your COA rolled in the print or on the outside?Just wondering because the COA is a hard piece of board and mine was rolled inside.It's possible it may have contributed some force to cause the print too egg.
It was inside, I think, and yeah, the paper it's printed on is pretty stiff.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-n...ry+of+the+DC+Universe&utm_campaign=082318news

1125x1205_previewbanner_DCHistory.jpg

got my replacemant Joker Portraits of villiany #218/275 from Sideshow and framed him up.

also just picked up an Olivia Harley Quinn Daddy's Little Monster Artist Proof #34/40.

Attachments

• alex ross the joker portraits of villiany framed2.JPG
    alex ross the joker portraits of villiany framed2.JPG
    405.2 KB · Views: 144
  • olivia hq1.jpg
    olivia hq1.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 142
Received my Batman and Superman Alex Ross prints. I know the are smaller but upon receiving them still shocked me a little.

I prefer it when SIDESHOW use new unused art signed by the artist. Its nice that they bring out some of the favourite classic art, but its nice to have something unique that everyone has not just saved the image online and printed off of their home printer.

I loved the recent classic Jungle Hunter Predator print but my favorite is ALEX ROSS Superman Immortal and Captain America triumphant, they are stunning.

The statue in your avatar in my opinion is the best comic book/pop culture statue ever made!!!

Some better than others. The one Sideshow just put out is the best Predator so far in my opinion.

These are always nice to look at ...but not for collecting. Not for me anyway. I'll just view the images online.

Just had a waitlist from January for Olivia's Wonder Woman Amazon Warrior print convert! Problem is I no longer have any wall space for it and not sure if I should cancel.

Any suggestions? What is the aftermarket been like on this print? I haven't been following.

Back