Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I pre-ordered this 2nd WW Olivia framed print yesterday right at 12pm. Looking forward to having both WW framed prints. Today the site still shows the framed is still available for pre-order. Wondering if it will last til Monday.

I pre-ordered this 2nd WW Olivia framed print yesterday right at 12pm. Looking forward to having both WW framed prints. Today the site still shows the framed is still available for pre-order. Wondering if it will last til Monday.

If it's still available at this time tomorrow it probably will be available, but come Monday morning it will probably sell out fast. Then again the Rey print is a fantastic print, one of the best SSC has released thus far imo, and i think it's still available. I guess that means I don't know jack **** about other people's taste in prints lol

Last edited:

If it's still available at this time tomorrow it probably will be available, but come Monday morning it will probably sell out fast. Then again the Rey print is a fantastic print, one of the best SSC has released thus far imo, and i think it's still available. I guess that means I don't jack **** about other people's taste in prints lol

I didn't get the Rey print. I just felt more passionate about the Olivia WW prints. It is Olivia's artwork of Gal as WW. Or maybe that I am just head over heels for Gal as WW. The 1st Olivia WW print is freaking fantastic. The first thing you will notice about that print is Gal's powerful and fierce look. All of the other details are magnificent. But her stare is what makes this print so fantastic.

I didn't get the Rey print. I just felt more passionate about the Olivia WW prints. It is Olivia's artwork of Gal as WW. Or maybe that I am just head over heels for Gal as WW. The 1st Olivia WW print is freaking fantastic. The first thing you will notice about that print is Gal's powerful and fierce look. All of the other details are magnificent. But her stare is what makes this print so fantastic.

Ya I snoozed on the first print, thought it would be around a bit so I lost out on that one. That print like Rey are two of the best...i do prefer this one though over the first but id love to have them both

If it's still available at this time tomorrow it probably will be available, but come Monday morning it will probably sell out fast. Then again the Rey print is a fantastic print, one of the best SSC has released thus far imo, and i think it's still available. I guess that means I don't know jack **** about other people's taste in prints lol

:lol :lol :lol

I hear ya, dude. The Rey print by AH! is fantastic and I thought it would sell out once it went up as an unframed print but it's still available (low stock remaining as I post this) . :huh

I think we all got a pretty good B+ chance of getting this WW print tomorrow unframed, because so many good prints have been sold out that people are out of money to buy this 1. Furthermore, it won't be cheap, it'll probably be $265 and that's alot of money for a print for some people.

WW Hell hath no fury unframed is up for pre order on popcultcha for Australian and NZ residents.

$225 for the quality of those frames is insane. Glad this one was available unframed. :rock

I'm glad I got the unframed version, I hope to get gal to sign it down the line

Back