Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I took the photos in the correct orientation. But when I went to attach them, why did they rotate 90 degrees on their own?

Those WW prints look so good far out can't wait to get mine hopefully sometime this month.

Wow, that WW Olivia print is so cool. You get a very nice certificate of authenticity too. I can't wait to get the new Olivia WW with her bracelets crossed which out of the two, is the one I prefer.

663d3bb32a0997f7b842d6f79177ed8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made the mistake sleeping on Olivia's first WW print ...I won't the next time

Hahaha ! As I say that my waitlist is being converted for the first one !

I made the mistake sleeping on Olivia's first WW print ...I won't the next time

Hahaha ! As I say that my waitlist is being converted for the first one !

Congrats! I don't recommend sleeping "on" it. That would damage the frame and acrylic plexiglass. Sleeping "with" it I don't recommend that either lol.

I am still interested in Olivia's 2nd WW print when it does become available for pre-order.

Sleeping is slang for missing out on something

I'm really suprised me waitlist converted . Considering the edition size and how popular Wonder Woman is right now. The good thing is I now have an excuse to frame my Wonder Woman poster signed by Gal Gadot

I'm really suprised me waitlist converted . Considering the edition size and how popular Wonder Woman is right now. The good thing is I now have an excuse to frame my Wonder Woman poster signed by Gal Gadot

You were at SDCC getting Gal's autograph? I'm so jealous. Hope you got a selfie with her. Going to SDCC one day is on my bucket list.

I'm thinking of going to see WW for the 3rd time to help push the domestic total to over $400M.

No it's from Rhode Island Comic Con last year . I'll dig it out of storage and take a photo . I did acquire the Justice League poster from SDCC though

I'm not impressed with SDCC, I get free passes and don't even go inside . Everything is a line

No it's from Rhode Island Comic Con last year . I'll dig it out of storage and take a photo . I did acquire the Justice League poster from SDCC though

I'm not impressed with SDCC, I get free passes and don't even go inside . Everything is a line

Can you post a picture of that Justice League poster please.

Germaphobe me: Did you just unwrap the print on your bed? Who knows where those two pieces of cardboard have been...

Collector me: Awesome get, I still can't believe how nice it looks.

No, I just placed it there to take a quick picture. I was in awe when I took it out. (I am the same way, wash everything once a week lol.)

It is really awesome. I am going to get the second one no doubt. Also leaning towards framed even with the higher ES that way they match haha.

No, I just placed it there to take a quick picture. I was in awe when I took it out. (I am the same way, wash everything once a week lol.)

This part reminds me of this.

sF1RG8m.jpg

It is really awesome. I am going to get the second one no doubt. Also leaning towards framed even with the higher ES that way they match haha.

Any idea when the second one is going going up for preorde? Probably will preorder the framed version also.

Back