Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Damn. Nice and quick.lets see if this converts for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and me both. I'm starting to think that a conversion is highly unlikely.

I'll be surprised if any wait list converts for the Alex Ross prints. The edition size is much, much smaller than I expected for an artist like Ross. Not to take anything away from the other artists Sideshow uses for prints, but Ross is on another level.

Which Bird of Prey? 1st issue or 2nd edition? Or are you talking the 1 that collectively had all 3 girls in 1 print?

This one with the ES of 275:

dc-comics-birds-of-prey-premium-art-print-500386-03.jpg

I hate to sound non-optimistic, but I have never had any print convert for me even when they were 400 ES.

I've had a few (which I then didn't let charge) Red Sonja, Indy, Escape from New York. Both Indy and Escape I was still stewing over the signature thing. Red Sonja just hit at a bad time. Psylocke I bought off WL too.

I got Red Sonja to match it up with the statue coming next month. I'm always early on the computer on those Mondays to make sure I get a hold of 1 of these. But lately some are not selling out as expected like the new Batman with Catwoman and even Aquaman. I think everybody spent all their money all the Alex Ross prints and no interest for the other new releases. The classic Flash print is coming soon and no way will I lose out on that 1.

I still can't believe they limited them to 200. Honestly, for Alex Ross I think they could have put whatever ES they wanted and they would have sold out--especially with an actual signature and not that stupid robot ****.

I didn't like the batman pf but this looks awesome. But this gives me hope that we will get a spiderman vs venom????

Back