Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Got my tmnt print in lastnight. Still need to open it.

Those sup/cap prints look great!

The 200 limit, is that for both unframed AND framed? Or each individually?

Who's planning on getting framed and unframed?

I want an unframed Superman print. I'm not paying Sideshow for their cheap frames.

The 200 limit, is that for both unframed AND framed? Or each individually?

Who's planning on getting framed and unframed?

I really want both. But im afraid they are gonna be crazy expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Sideshow's Blog:

These officially licensed collector’s items will be available un-framed for $175.00, or framed for $375.00 exclusively via Sideshow.

LIMITED TIME ONLY – Save $50 when you purchase together!

For ONE WEEK ONLY, starting on Monday, February 13th, Sideshow will offer these lithograph prints together at a reduced price. Purchase them as a framed set for $700.00, or unframed for just $350.00, for a combined savings of $50!*

*Offer valid 02.13.17 – 02.20.17

From Sideshow's Blog:

These officially licensed collector’s items will be available un-framed for $175.00, or framed for $375.00 exclusively via Sideshow.

LIMITED TIME ONLY – Save $50 when you purchase together!

For ONE WEEK ONLY, starting on Monday, February 13th, Sideshow will offer these lithograph prints together at a reduced price. Purchase them as a framed set for $700.00, or unframed for just $350.00, for a combined savings of $50!*

*Offer valid 02.13.17 – 02.20.17

Just a quick update that the pricing for the bundle unframed was incorrect. It is $300 for the unframed bundle and not the $350 as stated in the blog post. The post has since been updated to reflect the correct pricing now. Apologies for any confusion!

-SideshowAlex

Wow wow wow. Decisions. I want em both. Unframed to save some money and i can buy better frames (heard ss frames are not that great? Can anyone confirm?) But these 2 are almost the price of an 1/5 statue which i plan to collect (avengers assemble) hmmmm

Just a quick update that the pricing for the bundle unframed was incorrect. It is $300 for the unframed bundle and not the $350 as stated in the blog post. The post has since been updated to reflect the correct pricing now. Apologies for any confusion!

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for clearing that up, Alex. :rock

I like them both. Will own

Anyone else get the Dr. Strange shipping soon notice ?

If I ordered unframed prints, will I still be able to upgrade to the framed versions if I change my mind?

Ordered the framed set.

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Quick question. So reward points cover the deposit? It says due today -33.5. I got 78.5 in rp and remaining balance is 221.5

Back