Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

dc-comics-aquaman-premium-art-print-500479-02.jpg

Would have preferred a comic dr strange but a decent looking print none the less.

I am new to these prints, but it seems that a lot of these prints accompany PF figures from Sideshow. So I am assuming we will have a movie based Dr. strange PF in the near future right?

Omg, I just got shipping request for two prints arriving at the same time but they have to be shipped separately. So I have to pay two lots of $40 shipping?!! Emailed them, and they say they can't combine them coz they come in separate tubes and may damage the print. What gives?

Gamora & Lobo. Dammit that sux, feels like Sideshow keep screwing me over every time I order from them.

Omg, I just got shipping request for two prints arriving at the same time but they have to be shipped separately. So I have to pay two lots of $40 shipping?!! Emailed them, and they say they can't combine them coz they come in separate tubes and may damage the print. What gives?

Gamora & Lobo. Dammit that sux, feels like Sideshow keep screwing me over every time I order from them.

The typical Yazoo tube will hold 3 prints :dunno

View attachment 320360

Quick snapshot of my justice league setup

That is an incredibly classy display you have there! I have the same set of Trinity prints framed from Sideshow. Aquaman is tempting me but I don't think I have enough wall space to add him and hopefully the eventual GL print.

That is an incredibly classy display you have there! I have the same set of Trinity prints framed from Sideshow. Aquaman is tempting me but I don't think I have enough wall space to add him and hopefully the eventual GL print.

I know what you mean. It needs lots of wall space. I still have to figure out where to hang the Trinity framed print and birds of prey. I got Aquaman on order but there is no way I can display the print with the statue.

My Indiana Jones ToD wait list converted! :yess:

I cancelled mine, congrats :duff

The Alex Ross prints are nice! Shame they aren't a full portrait. I guess all of his prints are going to be similar?

You save $50 buying the set framed for $700, but the set unframed is still the same cost of purchasing the two individually ($175 each), $350 for the set, is that a typo?

Back