Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Just got notice that my POD Terminator 2: Future Wars Premium Art Print (Framed) will be charged on 12/9 just in case someone here had ordered it too.

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Just got the email. Ordered unframed now. I check an hour ago it was listed as sold out.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Just got the email. Ordered unframed now. I check an hour ago it was listed as sold out.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Same here, when I got the email, I was able to order the unframed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go mine! I got the frame version.

6259b395cbd2cad5ac53e159c81cbda9.jpg

Max Power

Go mine! I got the frame version.

6259b395cbd2cad5ac53e159c81cbda9.jpg

Max Power

The metal finish on the frame is nice, I might do that when I get mine framed.

The metal finish on the frame is nice, I might do that when I get mine framed.

It's faux metal but it does look nice and keeps the frame light 5 lb. to be exact. I only wished that they put a non glare acrylic front on the frame, I have a window opposite of where I placed it and it gets so much glare that it's hard to see it during the day. I call Michaels to see if they can change it to a non glare one but it's expensive due to the size so I guess it will stay that way.

Max Power

It's faux metal but it does look nice and keeps the frame light 5 lb. to be exact. I only wished that they put a non glare acrylic front on the frame, I have a window opposite of where I placed it and it gets so much glare that it's hard to see it during the day. I call Michaels to see if they can change it to a non glare one but it's expensive due to the size so I guess it will stay that way.

Max Power

Yeah I have a local shop that'll do it. It costs a pretty penny but I'll need it due to humidity where I live, that's usually the case why I don't order the framed ones from SSC. That and I get glass that's 90% reduced glare

Yeah I have a local shop that'll do it. It costs a pretty penny but I'll need it due to humidity where I live, that's usually the case why I don't order the framed ones from SSC. That and I get glass that's 90% reduced glare

Nice!
I asked about glass too and well that was even more expensive and they were hesitant to even suggest it on such a big frame.
I really like it it's my first art print piece and I went framed just because I know myself, had I ordered the non framed one I would have likely not framed it immediately or procrastinated to the point that I would have just left it in its case at least this way it's done and on the wall.

Thanks for you response!

Max Power

Nice!
I asked about glass too and well that was even more expensive and they were hesitant to even suggest it on such a big frame.
I really like it it's my first art print piece and I went framed just because I know myself, had I ordered the non framed one I would have likely not framed it immediately or procrastinated to the point that I would have just left it in its case at least this way it's done and on the wall.

Thanks for you response!

Max Power

:lol no prob bro. And you don't need to get them framed. Can always get one of those art portfolios. I have one with all my art prints in there. I don't get them framed because I hope I can get them signed by someone of importance, until then I leave them in the portfolio.

Back