Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

def picking up that harley/joker print

I just saw the phoenix print, been slacking I guess lol went to get it and sold out already....if you don't want the phoenix I'd gladly take it off your hands...going to put myself on waitlist...hope for a convert...I received the TMNT print yesterday, its awesome, very happy with it

Hmm I'll keep you updated. If my wl doesn't convert for the blue/gold xmen and I can't find anyone willing to trade then ya I might.

My TMNT and Wolverine vs Hulk prints just converted. : ) I'm not sure if I want to keep the TMNT one though.

That turtles print in hand is amazing, if you like TMNT, I would totally keep it, very happy with it

So im sure this has been posted but if im not framing right away whats the best option...looking at the itoya portfolio 18x24....is that the way to go?

So im sure this has been posted but if im not framing right away whats the best option...looking at the itoya portfolio 18x24....is that the way to go?

Yeah. I have a few prints that I have yet to frame and have stored them in it. I can't recommend it enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I have a few prints that I have yet to frame and have stored them in it. I can't recommend it enough.

Awesome, thanks, ill order the itoya 18x24 portfolio today, going to pick up an 11x17 too for other prints

Those itoya portfolios are the only ones I use for storing prints. If you have Amazon Prime you can usually get a good price plus free 2-day shipping on them.

I think I need to invest in one of these. I like to rearrange the statues/prints in my mancave every 5 months or so and with so many prints coming out and the bulk of my current collection is 18x24 I'll need to find a way to store them all when not displayed.

That turtles print in hand is amazing, if you like TMNT, I would totally keep it, very happy with it

Damn....I forgot to cancel, so I guess I'm stuck with it now. Maybe I'll find someone on the forum that missed out.

Is that the same Terminator print that was shown at a con with the first Endo print?

Yeah, it's been a wait :lol

Got my Blue and Gold Xmen prints today :yess:

Unfortunately no : /

I secured a Phoenix print if you're interested in that. Won't be out for a few months lol?

I jumped on the WL for both so we'll see what happens.

I've got the Phoenix print on order too :lol don't want to miss another one like Supergirl. I apprecaite the offer though :hi5: hopefully your WL converts :pray:

Awesome!!!!

Definitely in for this one too!

Back