Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I actually like the frame on this one. The print is disappointing.

Would've looked cooler holding a gun. Life size bust looks nice.

Ordered unframed. I think this one is a keeper since I'm a huge Terminator Fan. I'll get a custom frame for it. Now if they would release some prints of Captain America I would bite again.

I think it's a nice looking print and the edition size is good too. I always didn't think I would stick with keeping any of the prints on order but I think I will now. Just release some Captain America Prints and Hulk and we're all good to go. More of these Sci-Fi ones would be cool too.

As would I! Nothing has been interesting me in these prints and even when I order I just don't feel I need them. We need more like that or Classic Horror Prints!

I'd love to see some from Alien and Predator.

It really has to be only a matter of time on this front, I'd think. It'd be great if they did a Machiko to go with the PF, as that kind of fits in all of the above! That said, I'd likely be in for any Alien piece they did...and a Samurai Predator if they went that route -- even though that was Hot Toys!

I ordered an unframed today. I like Terminator too much to pass on it. I'll find a frame some other time.

It's hard to beat the original Universal Monsters set that Mondo did

I know beautiful. I wish I grabbed them when they came out. Just didn't have the funds at the time.

For those of you so are only ordering the prints and not planning on getting them framed right away, w what do you suggest is the best way to store them? In the tubes or flat?

Mine will have to wait until next year because I have too many preorders this year and can't afford the framing at this time. ;)

Joe

I store mine flat in portfolio books.

This^^

I have 2.. one for 18x24s and smaller, and one for bigger poster size. If you can find ones with straps it makes it simple to have them hanging, then you don't have to worry about the floorspace.

Got my Superman print today. It has a little bend on one of the ends because someone rolled it too tight. I guees I'll be sending it back.:mad:

Not sure if I am going to like the Endo print, but ordered it to see what it looks like in hand.

Anyone got any actual pictures of the Supes print yet? Mine got here yesterday but I'm so broke to even pay FedEx at the moment, so I won't be getting it for a while it seems.

Back