Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Yea lets charge you guys the NRD then preview a better print.....I've purchased my first and last print ..

Ha ha looks like it was a mass email... I thought i finally won something early from SSC, guess not har har! looks good and very nice matte trim.

Got the email but passed on it. I'll probably try to get the unframed version Monday. If it sells out, it sells out. For some reason I'm just not that excited about this one.

Cleopsis is a must for me. Got all the CotD prints so far and I don't see that changing with this one.

On the fence about WW. Will consider it over the weekend. Got the early order email too.

I didn't get an email. Not like I am going to order WW anyway but still. :(

Got email, but don't want it framed. Guess I'm in the wait for 15 remaining Monday crowd. Was excited until I saw there was no other option.

Got email, but don't want it framed. Guess I'm in the wait for 15 remaining Monday crowd. Was excited until I saw there was no other option.

Same here. Pretty disappointed there's no unframed option in this advance sale, but SS is obviously pushing the framed option.

I got the email but I have no interest in this print of WW.

Framed WW is now sold out!!!! I wonder how many was allotted for the presale?

Good now I can pass on all 3. Would rather buy an Alex Ross or Jim Lee JLA or Trinity print instead for that price. LOL

Back