Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I asked Alex (a Sideshow rep) about a print for the Siren on another forum, and she confirmed that it was in the works. I'm not sure about the rest.
Thanks. It's kind of hard to figure out their game plan. They have the Siren and Red Death up for pre-order already, but no prints yet. But the print for Xiall is on waiting list even though the statue isn't available yet. That's what you get with a company of artists I guess. Preferable to the alternative though, IMHO.
I'm sure they'll all have one
You'd think so, I think they've found a new money-maker based on how fast these prints sell out.

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

How good are the frames they are offering with the prints? I recently go converted for the Lobo print and am thinking of canceling and trying to get a framed conversion instead

How good are the frames they are offering with the prints? I recently go converted for the Lobo print and am thinking of canceling and trying to get a framed conversion instead

The frames are good quality for the price they charge.

I think you should try for the conversion first :wink1:

Just received the Xiall print. :yess: It's so beautiful. It also has more colors than the pictures on the website lead you to believe.

Has anyone got their framed xiall yet? im dying to see pics!!!! mine comes tomorrow, but i just cant wait...lol.

The frames are INCREDIBLE. A great deal for sure and something you could not duplicate IMO. I love the added touches like the corners of the Court of the Dead prints. It really adds to them. High quality for sure.

500279-product-feature-990x600.jpg
500298-product-feature-990x600.jpg
500315-product-feature-990x600.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

Up for order Monday 9am Pacific

Attachments

• preview_WonderWomanArtPrint-990x600.jpg
    preview_WonderWomanArtPrint-990x600.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 143
  • preview_CleopsisPrint-990x600.jpg
    preview_CleopsisPrint-990x600.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 148

Nothing for me, although the Cleopsis and Superman prints look really cool.

I can imagine alot of people will be cancelling their batman art prints for the new one

I can imagine alot of people will be cancelling their batman art prints for the new one

I am thinking of doing it. I Almost think the first Sentinel print was an afterthought after looking at the new one.

That Batman print is 1000x better than the first.

Edit: What do you guys think the edition size and pricing will be for these? Think we'll see them both increase?

Last edited:

the new batman print looks good. i just don't like how the inside of his cape is white/grey...

Back