Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Processing Dec 17 should have it right before Christmas.

I got my Poison Ivy print 150/250 in today. You guys are in for a treat, this is one fine looking print. Now I just have to wait a week or two for the statue.:impatient:
I have no doubts about that. I didn't even get it as a companion print to the statue, I got it purely because the art itself is just gorgeous to me. By far the best of the Artgerm Sirens. Can't wait, mine should be in Friday.

Wonder if they'll give you matching edition numbers for the sirens.

Catwoman, Death and King Hulk up for order Monday.

I'm have the Catwoman PF on order but why does her left arm on the print look weird, the foreshortening?

Does anyone know how to prep for this to get a pre-order? I missed out on Harley & Psylocke because I got the tweet about them being up but it was almost 30 minutes after they went up.

500271-product-feature.jpg

I'm have the Catwoman PF on order but why does her left arm on the print look weird, the foreshortening?

Does anyone know how to prep for this to get a pre-order? I missed out on Harley & Psylocke because I got the tweet about them being up but it was almost 30 minutes after they went up.

500271-product-feature.jpg

Didn't the last set go on sale around 1030am? I got the tweet around 11 am and everything was on waitlist I think. Will they go on sale around that time again?

Didn't the last set go on sale around 1030am? I got the tweet around 11 am and everything was on waitlist I think. Will they go on sale around that time again?

The last two went on at 10am eastern. The blog on Sideshow's site shows 1pm eastern for these.

I may just get Catwoman this time and pass on the other two. Wish they'd get a Superman one up soon.

I'm getting the Catwoman print for my boyfriend. I hope he likes it. :p

How were the last few fire sales? Any technical issues or riots?

Here we go! :panic: I'm just gonna log in at the correct time and keep refreshing every 3 seconds until they pop up :lol

I got Harley and Ivy so I won't be missing out on my favorite of the three

Only thing is I don't think the print really shows off her booty to well

Back