Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Only 2 prints this time around?

Yeah, it's kind of odd since there are SO many pieces they can go off of...unless they're trying to pace it out more? It's probably just an off month. Still, a bit surprising. Batgirl looks fantastic...damn Artgerms skills! :lol

Still, I can't do it!

My Daredevil print is ready to pick up! I had to go to work so I wasn't able to do so, but I'll be getting it tomorrow before work. Hopefully I can snap some pictures, but I doubt they'll be any good. No matter how many times I upgrade my iPhone, I always get grainy looking, crap pictures from it. Meanwhile, I see others posting crystal clear shots saying, "Oh, they're just from my iPhone."

:gah: :lol

I'll do my best though! If not, this weekend I'll get something up! Grats to those getting these ones! Batgirl will sell out fast...not only because of the artist, but just because it's a fantastic looking print!

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

:lol

It's not the software of your iPhone, it is the lens itself. The lens can only pic up so much light so it's pick up an iPhone 6 and good light source.

I'm definitely gonna try and get an unframed batgirl

Darn. I was really looking forward to the Siren print, but this one isn't really doing it for me. I like the pose, but the face is kinda ugly. It looks too elongated and alien.

I hope they release another one in the future by Dave Palumbo to go with the other COTD prints.

Last edited:

:lol

It's not the software of your iPhone, it is the lens itself. The lens can only pic up so much light so it's pick up an iPhone 6 and good light source.

I'm definitely gonna try and get an unframed batgirl

Yeah, that's true. I guess I'm just never in an area with a good light source when I want to take a picture! :lol I'll open up a window and aim it the opposite way then! That should do the trick for this one at least. I have an iPhone 5...whatever...one of the better letters. :lol Not the C, but the other one...how ridiculous is that? :lol Either way, that'll probably do the trick!

All in for Batgirl... I wonder if there will be a VIP email tomorrow...

There'll definitely be a VIP e-mail going out for both of these.

What determines who gets a vip email?

It's not really VIP...I guess it just seems that way. They just send it out at random. I hadn't ordered any before, yet I got one for Superman. And it's only for the framed versions. If you want the unframed, you'll have to wait and try your luck on Monday.

So what determines it? Randomness really! But nobody keeps it to themselves. The e-mail links will be posted in this thread within an hour of them originally going out by someone who gets them. :)

I was hoping for Captain America or Red Skull with the Marvel choice. :pray:

I'd like to see SS do a killer Darth Talon print at some point, though I don't know if the odds are very good for one getting released.

I think their tactic is gonna be showing the more popular prints later on with a higher ES since they're currently raising the ES already.

Iron man....Captain America.....DOCTOR DOOM...dead pool....thanos..

An Allied Charge on Hydra would've been amazing

I wouldn't even mind there being one print with both of them on it since I have them displayed together at the moment, haha, but I'm sure they'd want to make more $$ with 2.

I wouldn't even mind there being one print with both of them on it since I have them displayed together at the moment, haha, but I'm sure they'd want to make more $$ with 2.

Ah! That makes sense would be pretty cool if they made it bigger than other prints and charged a little more for a print that had both on it.

Batgirl ES is 600 and Gallevarbe is 400. I kinda miss the low ES SS used to have for these prints.

Back