Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Wow, I just go messages from someone regarding my prints that were so stupid and rude. Are sideshow prints by unknown artist with fake signatures more impressive than a Michael Turner supergirl print with actual signature? Seriously? I don't think it is about market saturation, but that collectors aren't as aware of the product. "New" is better than context and quality?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Report the PM. This forum isn't about making people feel bad about what they collect. I have a few portfolios filled with prints with actual signatures--the Michael Turner Supergirl one is one of my favorites as well--so the robot-signed prints that Sideshow sells bothers me too. People know they are fake signatures and are still buying them--whether it's just because they like the art, the fact they're numbered, or whatever. You stating the reason you won't buy them doesn't mean you're being rude to anyone who is. Some people don't see the distinction.

I am not worried about it. I can tell from the PMs that the person isn't too smart.* They stated that my prints are nothing special. That they are only special to me and no one else. Pretty much implying they are worthless. "No offense...." LMAO. If they didn't want to be offensive why even send such a rude comment. Why not just say, "Oh cool, nice prints. I am focusing on the Court of the Dead prints though." Not, "no offense, but those prints are nothing special..." Then I reply to him saying, just because they don't find them special doesn't mean others don't and that his PMs were in fact offensive.

His reply, "to you they might be special to others not so much. Your taste is different than mine. But that is the beauty of collecting. Everyone has their own taste."

So he states again that no one likes my prints, because he doesn't. I guess everyone has his same tastes. Then he says everyone has their own taste. WTF? LOL

I come in here rarely due to the negativity. Every time I post on this forum I get some weird person replying to me that has issues. I know quite a few collectors that feel the same.

Report the PM. This forum isn't about making people feel bad about what they collect. I have a few portfolios filled with prints with actual signatures--the Michael Turner Supergirl one is one of my favorites as well--so the robot-signed prints that Sideshow sells bothers me too. People know they are fake signatures and are still buying them--whether it's just because they like the art, the fact they're numbered, or whatever. You stating the reason you won't buy them doesn't mean you're being rude to anyone who is. Some people don't see the distinction.

:goodpost:

Shame so many people are like that. Even some veteran members. Whether it be your choices for collection or display or whatever.

Wait listed for the Dark Phoenix print. Not sure how I didn't order immediately.

Pepper arrived Saturday.Much more vibrant and beautiful in person.As all the Sideshow prints are.

Collect what you like that is what this forum is about.And to share our enjoyment with like minded FReAkS.

Attachments

• IMG_9484.JPG
    IMG_9484.JPG
    845.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9488.JPG
    IMG_9488.JPG
    716.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9485.JPG
    IMG_9485.JPG
    661.3 KB · Views: 109

Pepper arrived Saturday.Much more vibrant and beautiful in person.As all the Sideshow prints are.

Collect what you like that is what this forum is about.And to share our enjoyment with like minded FReAkS.

Definitely beautifully signed by Artgerm. Congrats. I get mine on Thurs. :clap

I am not worried about it. I can tell from the PMs that the person isn't too smart.* They stated that my prints are nothing special. That they are only special to me and no one else. Pretty much implying they are worthless. "No offense...." LMAO. If they didn't want to be offensive why even send such a rude comment. Why not just say, "Oh cool, nice prints. I am focusing on the Court of the Dead prints though." Not, "no offense, but those prints are nothing special..." Then I reply to him saying, just because they don't find them special doesn't mean others don't and that his PMs were in fact offensive.

His reply, "to you they might be special to others not so much. Your taste is different than mine. But that is the beauty of collecting. Everyone has their own taste."

So he states again that no one likes my prints, because he doesn't. I guess everyone has his same tastes. Then he says everyone has their own taste. WTF? LOL

I come in here rarely due to the negativity. Every time I post on this forum I get some weird person replying to me that has issues. I know quite a few collectors that feel the same.

Can't do anything if you don't report it

I really hope that with this real, signed print of this character for the collectors, we will see Artgerm signing all his future prints as well. :pray:

I'm hopeful, but I think it was just perfect timing because he was in town for SDCC.

I'm getting the Pepper print and the SDCC Ivy and Catwoman today :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hopeful, but I think it was just perfect timing because he was in town for SDCC.

I'm getting the Pepper print and the SDCC Ivy and Catwoman today :clap

I get my Pepper on Thurs, but I'm still waiting on those 3 gotham sirens prints. Mine are framed, so that's why I might have to wait a little longer.

I get my Pepper on Thurs, but I'm still waiting on those 3 gotham sirens prints. Mine are framed, so that's why I might have to wait a little longer.

Oh yeah probably, makes sense since mine are all unframed

That looks nice. Will consider even getting the PF

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I love it, but I won't get it unless it's actually signed.

Back