Sideshow Predator 1:1 just sold on eBay for...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aMaZeInG

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been watching a Sideshow Predator 1:1 on eBay as I have one and was wondering what it would go for. It just sold for £1,181.00 plus delivery! That is $2089 for our friends over the pond.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=230285186762&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013

There is another with 2 hours left that is at £999

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=280262046006&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018

Not that I am selling mine but it is good to know that even in a time of a so called 'credit crunch' these babies are fetching that sort of price.

so glad i picked one up in feb for just over £500.....perfect condition with all original packaging...now justing waiting for the wolf bust to arrive :chew

Wolf bust is a joke in comparison.

I agree.

P1 bust is much better imo
Honestly after seeing the wolf bust in person and comparing it to the P1 bust in person.the wolf just doesnt look as good paint job wise. He's a little to pink in the mouth. The sculpts are great on both though.

I break it down like this:

Sculpt:
Wolf - Awesome
P1 - Awesome

Paint App:
Wolf - Average
P1 - Awesome

You do the math

I would totally get a Wolf bust if it wasnt $900 - it would be a much easier purchase if it was say.....$500

question...are the dreads on the P1 Predator sculpted??? if so that's lame.
sorry guys, but the Wolf is just better...the paint isn't the best..but still enough to make it great.

question...are the dreads on the P1 Predator sculpted??? if so that's lame.
sorry guys, but the Wolf is just better...the paint isn't the best..but still enough to make it great.

Paint is everything. Show me a properly painted Wolf bust and I may very well change my mind. Out of the box, P1 hands down. Wolf's paint is just that poor for a piece that costs that much.

Back