Sideshow, please show some new joes....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still tons of other characters to go!
Wetsuit
Torpedo
EELs
Grand Slam with Jump Pack
Bazooka
Lady Jaye
Scarlett
Shipwreak
Airtight
Alpine
Barbecue
Roadblock
Spirit
Quick Kick
Copperhead
Night Viper
Televiper
Serpentor
B.A.T.S.

To end this with Destro would be a shame.

I think they do this all in waves i have a feeling next year we will see more, right now there on a dc and SW kick. I will admit on the SW front if i see one more clone im going to scream, nobody bloody cares about these bleeding clones:mad:. there wasting manpower and resin on these things. personally i want to see them make another run of plain storm troopers you can never have too many of those, plus they don't even need to re-sculpt them just tell the over seas people to produce them and give them some extras like a han and luke head with helmets that fit for once :rotfl

Over all there were always more joes than bad guys.
for cobra i think
you nailed the list but the complete dreadlocks and zandar and zaranna and maybe zartan's daughter. right now zartan is pretty lonely guy, he can't beat up his dreadnocks when he comes home to the swamps, poor guy.

If they do Dreadnocks,All 3 need to be revealed and released at the same time

I'll buy Dreadnoks if they're made, just I must have the ones on my list before it's all over.

I hope this line doesn't end before we get a jet pack, either Claw or Jump, It'll be James Bond all over again.

Also a Trouble Bubble would be a great addition!

Zartan needs some company and if Sideshow will be releasing some Dreadnoks I hope they start with Zarana and Zandar.

If they plan to release a Claw or Jump might as well release a Swamp Skier for Zartan!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ohh i just thought of a cool joe to come out
Grand Slam with his jet pack and platform
the platform can be his stand

now if only they could do a non skeletal that was bendable and clear to pose him in flight that would be awesome

Yikes @ $600 3-pack!

You generally get a nice savings in bundled figs, not saying it still wouldn't be a big tag, but I don't think they'd just triple the going rate.

Again, I'll start by saying I'm a huge ARAH fan, and I would have preferred if Sideshow had created card-art accurate 1/6 figures right from the beginning.
That said, I still don't understand why some collectors have such a problem with the Sideshow interpretation. To suggest that they've made figures that are unrecognizable, or don't look like the characters is rediculous. Case in point...
SnakeEyes.JPG
CobraCommander.JPG
Duke.JPG
StormShadow.JPG
CobraTrooper.JPG
CobraOfficer.JPG
Stalker.JPG
RocknRoll.JPG
Beachhead.JPG
Dusty.JPG
Firefly.JPG
CobraViper.JPG
CrimsonGuard.JPG
Flint.JPG
General Hawk.JPG
MajorBludd.JPG
SnakeEyesV2.JPG
CobraCommanderV2.JPG
StormShadowV2.JPG
Baroness.JPG
Zartan.JPG
Destro.JPG

There is no question, the resemblance is there for most of the figures. Sure as hell beats the looks created for the movies...

There is no question, the resemblance is there for most of the figures. Sure as hell beats the looks created for the movies...

But for Destro, some people wanna see bare chests. They must think it's super super sexy. They must wear a lot of v-neck shirts.

But for Destro, some people wanna see bare chests. They must think it's super super sexy. They must wear a lot of v-neck shirts.

Destro is supposed to be a powerful brute, not a wimp that is depicted in that "interpretatio." And the mask looks more like Doctor Doom than Destro.

Destro is supposed to be a powerful brute, not a wimp that is depicted in that "interpretatio." And the mask looks more like Doctor Doom than Destro.
The figure is noticeably bigger than the other Joes or Cobras... both in height and ..well, arms. Definitely would have been better if they used the Batman body they've been previewing. But among the other figures, he definitely doesn't look like a wimp... unlike the scrawny first release of Snake Eyes. And the EX head looks much more like the original figure.

And I'm not suggesting Destro's perfect... far from it. None of them are, with the possible exception of the Baroness (she really is well done). I'm just showing my support to Sideshow to continue the line. Part of the reason it looks as though Sideshow spent more time on the quality of the Cobra figures, is because the most recent figures have been primarily Cobra. The overall quality of their 1/6 figures has gone up, so ya, the Cobra ones look and feel better (for the most part). I'd love to see this higher quality infused into a Scarlett, Gung Ho, Breaker, Doc, Snow Job, Roadbloack, Low Light, and Blowtorch. On the Cobra side, I'd still love to see Scrap Iron, Snow Serpent, the Twins, and a BAT...

Again, I'll start by saying I'm a huge ARAH fan, and I would have preferred if Sideshow had created card-art accurate 1/6 figures right from the beginning.
That said, I still don't understand why some collectors have such a problem with the Sideshow interpretation. To suggest that they've made figures that are unrecognizable, or don't look like the characters is rediculous. Case in point...
View attachment 117198
View attachment 117199
View attachment 117200
View attachment 117201
View attachment 117202
View attachment 117203
View attachment 117204
View attachment 117205
View attachment 117206
View attachment 117207
View attachment 117208
View attachment 117209
View attachment 117210
View attachment 117212
View attachment 117213
View attachment 117214
View attachment 117215
View attachment 117216
View attachment 117217
View attachment 117218
View attachment 117219
View attachment 117220

AWESOME!!!

Sideshow did a lot. They have stumbled by releasing crap but they put a lot of stuff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back