Sideshow, please show some new joes....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once i get Destro i'm done. But i hope you guys wanting more Joes get your wish.(They could reel me back in with scrap iron or copperhead though...)

My hopeful list would be
Joes:
Blowtorch
Spirit with freedom
mutt and junkyard
Scarlett (so i can snag the gear)
lady jaye
roadblock(happy with mine but curious what will be done)
snowjob
Jinx

Cobra

Zaranna
Zandar
Dr.mindbender
B.A.T.S
moxie twins(you know what i mean)

Im sure there is more but can't think of anymore on top of head

I know what they were trying to accomplish with trying to blend the modern military with the old Joe ere but IMO they swayed TOO much from the card art. Otherwise it's just another modern military figure with the Joe name stamped on it.

They killed the line with Crummy Iron Mask Guy and nobody but Teemu bought him so the line is done.

Right! I guess I bought all the almost sold out Destro exclusives huh? :cuckoo:

how many Zica Turd-foot's did you buy???? All of them I bet...only you wanted it

Destro didn't kill anything.Only a select few of you don't like it...but it still Sold now didn't it? :lol

Right! I guess I bought all the almost sold out Destro exclusives huh? :cuckoo:

how many Zica Turd-foot's did you buy???? All of them I bet...only you wanted it

Destro didn't kill anything.Only a select few of you don't like it...but it still Sold now didn't it? :lol

Interesting how the exclusive didn't sell out until RIGHT BEFORE it is about to start shipping. I call shenanigans on Sideshow. I'm willing to bet the exclusive will "magically" come back in stock once they ship the initial orders out to you unless you decided to buy up the remaining inventory yourself. I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

Interesting how the exclusive didn't sell out until RIGHT BEFORE it is about to start shipping. I call shenanigans on Sideshow. I'm willing to bet the exclusive will "magically" come back in stock once they ship the initial orders out to you unless you decided to buy up the remaining inventory yourself. I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

:lol what would be the purpose in buying up the inventory? Did you buy up all the Turd Foot's so Zica would make a series 2? I Wouldn't be a bit surprised :lol (I can play your stupid comments game too)

Seriously,you need to give it up because there is interest in Destro's Sideshow and eventually it will be another Joe piece that dries up to Sold out!

We are being punished guys.

Punished for having more accurate views and philosophies for how Sideshow should do their job. If we would all just tuck tail between our legs and praise Sideshow more for creating **** on pegs...we would see more Joe reveals.

PS. teemu's avatar looks like he is having a seizure.

I know what they were trying to accomplish with trying to blend the modern military with the old Joe ere but IMO they swayed TOO much from the card art. Otherwise it's just another modern military figure with the Joe name stamped on it.

My thoughts exactly. If they want to do the Modern Military look, make those EXTRA accessories to add on top of the ARAH character models. SS V2's head was an awesome sculpt, but it wasn't SS V2. At ~$200 a pop, I shouldn't be scouring the internet for the parts I need to get the figure ARAH accurate (Baroness and some of the earlier Joes are perfect examples of figures done right).

If they do kill the line I will be sad.

I feel your pain, EVIL, but c'mon, man, stay positive!

......and I LIKE my character doll from that particular ****** movie! :wink1:

I'm tired of going to the Joe sections and seeing nothing threads about Devils Due Ninja, Crummy Iron Mask Guy, Character dolls from a ****** Movie and a buch of Roman soldiers. :monkey4

Sideshow.....
268252.gif

I will be disappointed if the line ends. But I also know that if the line does end, its time for the community to start knocking out more customs. That lack of any decent 12" Joe product, especially in the 90s and 00s, is what got me into sewing and other customizing activities. We as a community can turn out some incredible stuff. Ski's sculpts, Mando's casts and decals, Spiderrouge's sewing, EF's and KD's...wisdom and guidance?... and a bunch of custom ideas from the likes of SciFi67, Da Bronx Commando, Stealthfox, Groovy34, and many more.

If the line ends, I think the customs here will get even better! Mother is the invention of necessity. If Nam's lurking, I'm sure he has a few other choice pearls of wisdom...

I will be disappointed if the line ends. But I also know that if the line does end, its time for the community to start knocking out more customs. That lack of any decent 12" Joe product, especially in the 90s and 00s, is what got me into sewing and other customizing activities. We as a community can turn out some incredible stuff. Ski's sculpts, Mando's casts and decals, Spiderrouge's sewing, EF's and KD's...wisdom and guidance?... and a bunch of custom ideas from the likes of SciFi67, Da Bronx Commando, Stealthfox, Groovy34, and many more.

If the line ends, I think the customs here will get even better! Mother is the invention of necessity. If Nam's lurking, I'm sure he has a few other choice pearls of wisdom...

Hear Hear! :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back