• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow PFs (LOTR, Star Trek), Bossk 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm downsizing my collection, so I need to sell a number of things. All prices include shipping within the continental US. Click on the name of the item for a picture. All items have the original boxes, most have the original brown shipping boxes. I'll have to check which.

Sideshow Lurtz PF (regular edition): $400 shipped. SOLD
Sideshow Frodo PF (slightly repainted -- see here for a closeup before and after comparison.): $150 shipped. SOLD
Sideshow Aragorn PF (regular edition): $300 shipped
Sideshow Gandalf the White PF (regular edition): $200 shipped

Sideshow James T. Kirk PF: $225 shipped. SOLD
Sideshow Spock PF (slight crack in his hand, not noticeable from the front): $200 shipped. SOLD

Sideshow Bossk Life-sized bust: $300 shipped.

Last edited:
These are some good deals here people! :rock Bump for icruise.

(Balsquat, you got an AWESOME deal with those Star Trek PFs!!! Those really sparked my interest, but I see they're on hold. But hey, at least, a fellow freak is getting them!:rock)

These are some good deals here people! :rock Bump for icruise.

(Balsquat, you got an AWESOME deal with those Star Trek PFs!!! Those really sparked my interest, but I see they're on hold. But hey, at least, a fellow freak is getting them!:rock)

Thanks Chapter 2099-:D Im getting my shipping quote today:joy

Man that Bossk is really tempting... but I think I'm struggling to justify a giant Bossk in my collection. Still surprised it hasn't sold, that price is an absolute steal.

Back