• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow PF & Maquettes for Sale- Marvel, & Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyc1962

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling off part of my collection due to storage space issues. Most of these items are duplicate MIB items or were displayed for a short time in a smoke free home in a glass case. Items still MIB are indicated with an MIB tag. All of the other are in Mint/near mint condition with the original box and packaging.

I only ship to US and Canada and accept PAYPAL for payment. I am not interested in trades, I have too much stuff already (which why this is all for sale).

Price indicated includes shipping to US and Canada- I will ship UPS or Fedex ground

Sideshow Captain America premium format- $625 + $25 ship additional ship charge due to size and weight (SOLD)

Sideshow War Machine Maquette (non exclusive $500) SOLD

Sideshow IM 2 MARK VI Maquettte (exclusive- $650) NO LONGER FOR SALE

HT SR Returns Superman (version 2)-$200

Sideshow Fantastic Four (exclusive with clear Sue Storm)-$200 SOLD

Bowen exclusive WB Superman animated maquette (not DC direct - the one given to the show staff )- $300

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys/Sideshow for Sale- Marvel, Keaton HT Batman, Gentle Giant. DC, Movies

List updated- added both IM 2 Maquettes and relisted Capt America SS PF (interested buyer never followed up after expressing interest)

If that's the original Cap PF, that's a great price for it. You can easily get $800 + for it at eBay. GL on your sale.

Back