Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday! Man, I LOVE this piece! All the extra accessories really make it shine! Great paint apps too! No issues at all! Love it!

Last edited:
Huh, all these positive posts and you chime in with a negative one. I'm surprised. :rolleyes:

well I'm thinking that since I've been paying for it for 3 months that SS will have at least checked this one over and ship a good one.

Okay. I got mine today AND........IT's AWESOME!!!. Absolutely love it. I'll take some pics when I get off work tonight. Just to let you guys know when I opened the box there was a nice QC APPROVED sticker on it. And they did their job because I think I may have gotten a great one.

Okay. I got mine today AND........IT's AWESOME!!!. Absolutely love it. I'll take some pics when I get off work tonight. Just to let you guys know when I opened the box there was a nice QC APPROVED sticker on it. And they did their job because I think I may have gotten a great one.

That's great news. :hi5:

I got the QC sticker as well and mine is flawless!

One thing I did was replace the stock compass with the compass from NECA's 18" version of Sparrow. It's a better scale and actually opens! It's painted beautifully inside and out. It looks great open in his hand (as if he's mentally charting his next course). I also replaced the orange string with real leather cording. It looks great!

I'll get some pics up as soon as possible.

I'll snap a few tonight and post them on Monday.

Lex, just go to a bead or craft store and buy the thinnest leather cord they have. It's $1 a yard or something. Makes a huge difference (alright, not a HUGE difference, but we know better).

Good grief! I'm newish to this site, and it's taken me hours to catch up on this thread from page one.

I ordered the Ex during the PPO, but for budget reasons had to cancel. Then recently, seeing it was in stock and I had the funds, I flexed it. Glad I did. I checked it out when I got it and all seemed OK, then packed it away whilst I had other stuff on display (I have NO space). Then reading this thread made me want to get him out so I did and he just looks so fantastic. I'm 100% happy with the likeness, look, pose.

I'm going to try and ruffle up the sash a bit more, and have currently gone for the gun hand.

One thing that is confusing me - On the product page it say the ES is 650, and people here have quoted their numbers as XX/650, but mine is marked 90/750. What's going on there then?

Back