Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine around a week ago and it looks awesome. Great details, clothing and the likeness is there for 90%. The base and light-up feature let this statue come to life.
os7j7q.jpg

looks good...can't wait to get mine...should be here next month...I flexed him...the only thing I really want to change is the strap for the compass...

I'm glad it's still in stock at several places. I intend to get it, I just have to hold off a bit longer.

HI! I'm new here! :lol
I'm from Italy (so sorry for my bad english please!) and this is my first PF, but I'm very happy, even if it's cost me a lot ( 350 € - about 460 $ ).

Jack Regular PF reached Italy in december, so not a lot late from the normal international shipping.

It's so beautiful that all my -girls- friends come to worship him!! ^ _ ^

Last edited:
:gah:
Now does it work?

(I haven't understood how to post big images...I think)

I can see the pics and to post bigger pics, just post the link from your picture in the "insert image tab" when making a post like this.

attachment.php

I can see the pics and to post bigger pics, just post the link from your picture in the "insert image tab" when making a post like this.

I have to improve with the keys...:lol

This is the " couple's photo", deleted from the first post

HI! I'm new here! :lol
I'm from Italy (so sorry for my bad english please!) and this is my first PF, but I'm very happy, even if it's cost me a lot ( 350 € - about 460 $ ).

Jack Regular PF reached Italy in december, so not a lot late from the normal international shipping.

It's so beautiful that all my -girls- friends come to worship him!! ^ _ ^

I think you got the exclusive....it has the gun

I think you got the exclusive....it has the gun

No, no, it's the regular! ^ _ ^
The gun is only supported on the hand! I found that the second hand ( that for the compass) can hold also the gun and the sword!

The sword isn't removable though, is it?

You can remove it from the sheath, but you must be careful...a lot careful, for not break the little joint on the top of the blade.
I have do it, like you see... ^ _______ ^

Back