Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My JACK!!

P1040023.jpg

It's funny that I've seen quite a few people put their Jack beside Indy as that's what I did as well. They look good together ! I'm not big on PFs but when I saw this one at a local shop, I had to get it. It's outstanding.

I do too man. Everyone in the Cobra Commander PF EX thread is pretty optimistic it's going to sale out quick and one kinda took a shot at this fine Jack Sparrow PF when I mentioned it not selling out. The scoundrel! (joking).

Hi guys, heres a few pics of my jack. I havent unpacked all of his accessories as yet though, just waiting till i get a nice display case.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks Snoop! :hi5:
He's here by the way! :yess::thud:
I ABSOfreakinLUTELY love this piece!!!

#332 EX is finally home!

Right on! :hi5: Congrats, xYx! :rock

I do too man. Everyone in the Cobra Commander PF EX thread is pretty optimistic it's going to sale out quick and one kinda took a shot at this fine Jack Sparrow PF when I mentioned it not selling out. The scoundrel! (joking).

The Cap'n Jack PF is full of WIN despite it not selling out! :lecture

Anyone who doesn't have it is just missing out.

Hi guys, heres a few pics of my jack. I havent unpacked all of his accessories as yet though, just waiting till i get a nice display case.

picture.php

Cool & Congrats! :clap I love the hat you put on him! :yess:

Is that from the NECA 12" piece?

Back