Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun! Sneak Peeks & Daily Preorder Info here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun!

QMj40.jpg

Sideshow's booth space is the same as usual. That's a good sign. I imagine with the lack of Exclusive products actually on hand that this just means a lot more room for product displays. That would :rock

Re: Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun!

Sideshow's booth space is the same as usual. That's a good sign. I imagine with the lack of Exclusive products actually on hand that this just means a lot more room for product displays. That would :rock

Carl you should learn to have a little more faith. :lol

That head does not look good imo

Maybe the exclusive will be a switch out head with the "battle cry" look and the regular will have the head depicted on the video stills.

Been waiting for this a long time. Neytiri has been looking lonely on my shelf.

Re: Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun! Sneak Peaks & Daily Preorder Info here!

Wow that convention space is huge.

Re: Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun! Sneak Peaks & Daily Preorder Info here!

Maybe the exclusive will be a switch out head with the "battle cry" look and the regular will have the head depicted on the video stills.

Been waiting for this a long time. Neytiri has been looking lonely on my shelf.

dont think it will be a exclusive head, if i remeber the doom LSF fotos, they would underline the exclusive,both heads are likely to be part of the product, maybe a switch out weapon or something else ... hope the normal portrait will be better

I would get lost in there so easily, even with a map >_>

:panic::panic::panic:

Gonna be an expensive year for me

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Okay I will list all the new preorders here....

Day 1-June 25th - Hawkeye Premium Format $350
Day 2- June 26th - C3PO & R2D2 Premium Format $775 EX & $750 reg
Day 3- June 27th - Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 Bust$800
Day 4- June 28th - Life size prop replica of Predator Mask??
Day 5- June 29th -
Day 6- June 30th -
Day 7- July 1st -
Day 8- July 2nd -
Day 9- July 3rd -
Day 10- July 4th -
Day 11- July 5th -
Day 12- July 6th -
Day 13- July 7th -
Day 14- July 8th -
Day 15- July 9th -
Day 20- July 10th -
Day 21- July 11th -
Day 22- July 12th -
Day 23-July 13th -
Day 24- July 14th -
Day 25- July 15th-

Great job keeping tabs on all this! Thanks VS!

One question: where did days 16-19 go? Is there a secret time ritual I am unaware of? I kinda like how it ends on day 25. Christmassy!

Great job keeping tabs on all this! Thanks VS!

One question: where did days 16-19 go? Is there a secret time ritual I am unaware of? I kinda like how it ends on day 25. Christmassy!

:lol I was at work when I did this. :monkey3 It's updated now. :eek: It only goes up to 21 days :) Most of the new preorder for each day usually pops up from 10:30 am to 12pm. Sometimes even later. SSC sure likes to be inconsistent on time when they do these sorts of things. Luckily I keep my iphone on me at all times so I don't miss anything.

Last edited:

Can i ask how do you know there release really. Like the R2d2 was sold out when i seen it. About time they send email or Facebook msg. Its already sold. Any other way to keep up.

Can i ask how do you know there release really. Like the R2d2 was sold out when i seen it. About time they send email or Facebook msg. Its already sold. Any other way to keep up.

The release times are random. Most of the new preorders are up around 10:30 am PST. The best way is to check every 10 minutes or so. If you have a smart phone, that's the best way to go.

There are times though, it has been earlier at 8am PST till as late as 3pm. I usually check the stuff when I wake up in the morning so I don't miss anything.

Anything, eh?
hmm.gif

Then I want Scarlett Johansson delivered to my door tied in a bow at midnight, conscious or unconscious either will do! :yess:

I'm not in the kidnapping business:thwak I can maybe however get you a blow up doll that may some what ressemble Scarjo :D :p

So, far I kinda dig the fact that although i will end up buying 3po/r2 and the mark VII bust, i dont have to buy either til they ship which is great!

Back