Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh i dont think anything can compare to BVS wonder woman. This piece still looks decent. That BVS pf looked like the stuntwoman’s cousin.

I agree.

However movie based pieces based on an actors likeness will almost always have a far less accepted margin of error.

If the BVS piece were marketed as a straight comic book piece rather than a movie based piece and like this WW if we were to somehow ignore all the prototype promotions shots, the BVS piece would be seen in a far better light than it currently is imo.

Yeah not quite as bad as bvs but sideshow knows there's a significant drop off with their final product or they wouldn't be refunding NRDs

Part of me is happy that this turned out ******, I can put the money I saved from this toward Prime 1 cyborg supes, just need ssc to mess up on two more statues I was planning on buying and I’m golden lol

LOL whilst many people will be happy with this WW, I feel the same. Too much to choose from and not enough money. I'm going for the prime 1 n52 as my 1/4 scale piece

Back