Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i finally got around to taking some pics! No googly eyes.. Really like the scuplt on this they did a great job!
More pictures here: https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5705646&posted=1#post5705646
Enjoy the pictures!
T95Fbc2.jpg

I'd argue that the eyes aren't totally straight but it certainly looks good

I was thinking the same, but didn’t want to rain on anyone’s parade.

But they’re far from the worst, but I’ll need to see shots with better lighting and from directly front on to know for sure. As once you take a photo from a slight angle it becomes harder to pick up.

I wish mine looked like that, it's miles better than mine
I've given up on getting a replacement, the website is still giving me tons of problems and I doubt they'll replace it anyway

I was thinking the same, but didn’t want to rain on anyone’s parade.

But they’re far from the worst, but I’ll need to see shots with better lighting and from directly front on to know for sure. As once you take a photo from a slight angle it becomes harder to pick up.

Yea, the eyes are slightly off ...just a smidge.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions :) Zoomed in with my camera looks different. Honestly though in hand it is not noticeable. I have seen a video, where the irises on one is extremely bad. If i had gotten that one, id contest with sideshow..

She looks pretty good. A solid 90 percent. Sadly some of the beauty from the prototype appears to be missing in production. It is as expected.

As for the eyes... I have never done transfers before but I might try it. My Emma Frost has two heads and some googlies to practice. Do you have pictures of a fix you completed?

Not right now the statues were sold after fixing them, I do some fixing on statues then sell them but haven’t for a while. It’s easy once you get the hang of it and the transfers aren’t that expensive so you can practice quite a bit before finishing them. There are a lot of how to’s on the Internet also to guide you, the biggest thing is getting the proportions correct because if you put the whole iris on the eye it looks weird so you have to cut them.

Your eyes are way better then mine. At least the pupils are in the center of the iris

Attachments

• 55DF2EDD-5B9D-4CBF-8EB4-401E1172BF22.jpg
    55DF2EDD-5B9D-4CBF-8EB4-401E1172BF22.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Your eyes are way better then mine. At least the pupils are in the center of the iris

That’s really weird, they look painted, transfers would all be the same, Sideshow probably cutting corners so they don’t have to pay for the transfers, saves the, a few bucks but then you get this bs.

This is my first PF. Based on the quality of the production piece, itll be my last.

When I went from collecting Hot Toys to also collecting statues, I must admit I had to lessen my quality expectations. This was primarily the case where paint wasn't as prestine as I would've liked at the time. Now I've just gotten used to it.

I opened mine today and I love it!! It's a great statue; love the base, the fleshtones, the sculpt... I'm very happy with this despite the face paint not matching the prototype. It's a boss statue. I have one of the biggest Wonder Woman collections on this planet and this is a super addition. Thumbs up to Sideshow. GO RAMS!!

100_0872 copy.jpg

dharper, those are awful. demand a replacement. closeups of the face are not so great on any of these to be honest. from a viewing distance, it looks solid if you get a good pair of eyes. still, pretty typical SSC with not hitting the quality bar everyone deserves for the price they are paying.

I am sure you can repaint it the BVS WW 1:4 repainted face looks like Gal. But by the time you get all this done it ends up costing close to a prime 1 statue which is why i moslty buy prime 1 now.

I am sure you can repaint it the BVS WW 1:4 repainted face looks like Gal. But by the time you get all this done it ends up costing close to a prime 1 statue which is why i moslty buy prime 1 now.

You shouldn’t have to repaint a 500 dollar statue.

You shouldn’t have to repaint a 500 dollar statue.

Agreed, it crossed my mind to have the headsculpt repainted, before i cancelled the Gal Gadot WonderWoman PF. Not worth payin 750+ for it.

Sideshow should offer a new optional "exclusive"; competent paint apps.

Back