Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she looks googly eyed for sure in that video. how does he not notice?!? the right eye is looking forward and the left eye is looking left. holy, its like really bad lol. I'm very curious to see how it looks on people's who ordered here. cuz those eyes are awful. Rogue 2.0.

I didn't notice it when I watched the video.

Light years ahead of the last PF..
6d81cd508ae029039420d8ed7dd3669b.jpg

Jesus, is that Howard Stern on the left??

Thanks!

Thanks, slickry.

I appreciate the advice and will definitely look into it.

Apologies if I came off like an ass! Your review was solid and def appreciated. You should defthink about requesting a replacement head though. Clearly the google eyes aren’t on all of them.

Last picture post... Same camera but added secondary lighting... Doesn't help much but it's as good as its going to get.

** I tried adding more than three pictures but the upload won't work.. Says it's an "adult image"? **

Anyway I tried. Enjoy.
7d3f2d4dfeb6170cd38195ffd74438bc.jpg
adbce53fac22aa09709bf0515509153a.jpg
28d5ba97ec86014431d5b1cc1cc2c0e7.jpg

Wahooo, thank you for these great photos.
This statue is really very beautiful !!!!
I can not wait to receive mine

she looks real nice.Detail on outfit is well done and her body shading is close to the preview.As far as the normal eyeliner complaint and possible googly mayhem going round,her Eyes look pretty good.
Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Wahooo, thank you for these great photos.
This statue is really very beautiful !!!!
I can not wait to receive mine

Your pictures look great Slickry, thanks for posting!

Thanks guys.. Happy to help!

So, I guess the googly eyes might be an issue for many of us...got mine, I'll post pictures, I'm not happy...it's not horrible but really? Why should this even be an issue for a company like this.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Whoa' yeah that's too bad starscream0.I was really hoping that was not going to be the case with every other one.Def ask for replacement head sculpt.

Back