Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eyes are definitely googly. Outside of that and the loss of her softness, she looks pretty good. I'm passing on this piece. Those who have her, enjoy!

Is there a possible fix to her eyes without risking damaging the piece ? I can't stand googly eyes.... that's a big NO NO for me.

she looks googly eyed for sure in that video. how does he not notice?!? the right eye is looking forward and the left eye is looking left. holy, its like really bad lol. I'm very curious to see how it looks on people's who ordered here. cuz those eyes are awful. Rogue 2.0.

Last edited:
Lets see more statues before everybody jumps off the cliff. I get mine tomorrow. Ill definitely post mine. Good or bad.

she looks googly eyed for sure in that video. how does he not notice?!? the right eye is looking forward and the left eye is looking left. holy, its like really bad lol. I'm very curious to see how it looks on people's who ordered here. cuz those eyes are awful. Rogue 2.0.

That's what I said. With that being said, I'm not trying to hate on this piece but those googly eyes stood out quite a bit in his video to me. He's a good honest reviewer, I'm surprised he missed that too, but it's ok it happens. Maybe he really didn't notice.

That's what I said. With that being said, I'm not trying to hate on this piece but those googly eyes stood out quite a bit in his video to me. He's a good honest reviewer, I'm surprised he missed that too, but it's ok it happens. Maybe he really didn't notice.

yea rest of the piece looks pretty solid. face is still not proto but its not bad.

I really didn't notice. I have about 20 1/4 scale pieces, and this is my first with googly eyes, so it's not ingrained in me to check that right away. I'm more focused on the quality of the paint application and checking for any damage. Once I posted the video, many people on both boards and on FB pointed out the googly eyes, and I took another look.

My videos tend to be quick and dirty. I don't have expensive camera equipment, and I only do basic editing. My goal is to get video out to you guys as soon as possible. I'm not as polished as other reviewers, but I tend to get Sideshow pieces very quickly, and I post my videos within hours of receiving a new piece.

I'm torn on this one as I like it from certain angles and the sculpt and paint is mostly nice, I also really like the light up effect. Maybe I will pick up the reg in a year or so

I really didn't notice. I have about 20 1/4 scale pieces, and this is my first with googly eyes, so it's not ingrained in me to check that right away. I'm more focused on the quality of the paint application and checking for any damage. Once I posted the video, many people on both boards and on FB pointed out the googly eyes, and I took another look.

My videos tend to be quick and dirty. I don't have expensive camera equipment, and I only do basic editing. My goal is to get video out to you guys as soon as possible. I'm not as polished as other reviewers, but I tend to get Sideshow pieces very quickly, and I post my videos within hours of receiving a new piece.

I always watch and appreciate your video reviews. I think you do a solid job. Very fair.

First off thanks for immediately posting videos of your pieces. I watched your Tweeterhead WW video intently to see how bad your neck seam was on that statue. Having someone who isn’t afraid to show off their pieces is awesome.

Like someone else mentioned I think your videos would instantly be much better with some soft front lighting. The shadows from your overhead lights are quite rough. I bet you could rig up a dimmable LED light with a diffuser for pretty cheap. I bought one a few years ago which was super affordable and battery powered. Just some friendly advice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall I'm happy with this one. The dark eye liner is my only complaint at this time... But that could change!

Here are some quick shots with a mediocre phone and bad downward lighting.
a0a516c165aca073c7c03520d2f21895.jpg
9a1b123e9b7f5aa8e14ac28513a300fa.jpg
62188b99f011a41883ac630b152e4bd7.jpg
4c715eaffffb00739c2b165dfb2f6206.jpg
108fad2fa779fddc3f16f4a46c07595c.jpg
f0a3287a312c4635490abe36ba316476.jpg
ce60fa32cd871115266daf187800e766.jpg
b0b44cae37473dc14bbd2eff5e7e0eeb.jpg
cfe90c7596bab96b1c10dd81f425dc3d.jpg

Last picture post... Same camera but added secondary lighting... Doesn't help much but it's as good as its going to get.

** I tried adding more than three pictures but the upload won't work.. Says it's an "adult image"? **

Anyway I tried. Enjoy.
7d3f2d4dfeb6170cd38195ffd74438bc.jpg
adbce53fac22aa09709bf0515509153a.jpg
28d5ba97ec86014431d5b1cc1cc2c0e7.jpg

she looks real nice.Detail on outfit is well done and her body shading is close to the preview.As far as the normal eyeliner complaint and possible googly mayhem going round,her Eyes look pretty good.
Congrats and thanks for sharing.

I always watch and appreciate your video reviews. I think you do a solid job. Very fair.

Thanks!

Thanks, slickry.

First off thanks for immediately posting videos of your pieces. I watched your Tweeterhead WW video intently to see how bad your neck seam was on that statue. Having someone who isn’t afraid to show off their pieces is awesome.

Like someone else mentioned I think your videos would instantly be much better with some soft front lighting. The shadows from your overhead lights are quite rough. I bet you could rig up a dimmable LED light with a diffuser for pretty cheap. I bought one a few years ago which was super affordable and battery powered. Just some friendly advice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the advice and will definitely look into it.

Back