Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let the critiques begin. Always fun to read when you are not getting a piece and have no stakes in the outcome.

I don’t think there will be many critiques anymore. It’s already been said ad nauseam and those who have kept their preorders (which is probably most people), have seen the production photos and have probably already accepted the paint app downgrade, because in isolation from the prototype it’s a good looking piece.

I don’t think there will be many critiques anymore. It’s already been said ad nauseam and those who have kept their preorders (which is probably most people), have seen the production photos and have probably already accepted the paint app downgrade, because in isolation from the prototype it’s a good looking piece.

I see your point but you've been on these forums long enough to know better. :)

Looks miles better than the BvS version- the outfit looks nice and the pose does it for me- light up feature big meh though

This has such an enormous production run there is no danger of even the EX selling out for a long time- I want it but can wait down the line for a good deal. Then again I may order her this week- I'm always changing my mind on collectibles!

Once in hand pictures start flowing that will determine if the EX starts moving quickly or not... but like spindrift said, with a high edition size the EX should be around for a bit... the regular version will probably be around for a few years before it sells out.. Hell, SS is still selling the first WW PF which came out like what? 3-4 years ago?

Back