SIDESHOW: New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a pass for me. He looks quite chunky to me. This is one of my gripes when it comes to the PF statue. All the PF's characters look like Adam West in a Batman costume. Comiquettes allow for an incredible amount of detail that is lost in a PF statue. The more material used the more the loss of detail. Just look at the AH Mystique comiquette. The level of detail just in her breasts and abs alone are stunning. There is no way you keep that if you cover her up in cloth.
SS seems to be making an effort to release popular marvel characters as PF's. I hope they do the same for comiquette lovers soon. We are still waiting for a classic Cap, Thor , Hulk, and Spidey to be made.
Congrats to all that wanted a PF Wolvie in costume made. I know how frustrating the wait can be to see the characters you like being released in the format you want.

Pose doesn't do it for me at the mo. Could change once painted. He isn't cut enough either. I'd like to see some definition in his abs and bi's. These are all nitpics though...
Sideshow have really stepped up to the plate with their announcements ... Wolverine, Vader bust, Optimus, Gamorrean Guard etc. Hopefully they'll get some overdue credit again. Frankly i'm bored seeing Hot Toys mentioned by noob fanboys in every other thread.:monkey1

PF ex version with change-o-head pls!! One with mask, one without mask! ;)

I like the Astonishing X-Men suit, reminds me of early Wolverine back in Uncanny X-Men.

The brown & tan suit is great but doesn't bring back the memories like the yellow & blue suit does...for my anyway. :D

Brown suit reminds me of the era when Wolverine would be more independent. It's less of a superhero/X-men outfit and more of an outfit to kick @$$. Better than yellow spandex for the type of character he is.

i dunno about the pose. What if someone didn't get the Sabretooth PF to match the Wolvie PF, it just won't look right on it's own. I dunno, it's still early so we shall see.

wolverine-cassaday.jpg

Man, if they made a PF/comiquette based on this art and pose, I'd be first in line. I REALLY like the one-handed unsheathed claws.

Back