Sideshow: New spiderman (comiquette/pf?) statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey_zps240efd8d.jpg

Spidey climbing up a ladder kinda defeats the fact of him being... spidey-ry :p .

When I see this picture I was hoping he was going to be made out like he was jumping towards you

I don't want him climbing a ladder :lol

aru5uduj.jpg

Have they ever released multiple Comiquettes of the same figure? I'd like for them to make him a PF and crank out the villains... but that pose has comiquette written all over it. Their PFs are usually posed to be as tall as possible.

Have they ever released multiple Comiquettes of the same figure? I'd like for them to make him a PF and crank out the villains... but that pose has comiquette written all over it. Their PFs are usually posed to be as tall as possible.

It is the size that makes me think it is a Comiquette. However, yes there are 3 Spiderman Comiquettes, one classic, and the two based on the same pose (IronSpider and Black symbiote costume). There are 3 Hulk Coms based in the same sculpt, with the only difference being the head and colour.

Mary Jane's getting a 2nd comiquette.

Spider-Man already had a PF though (with several versions of it), so a new one would be the second.

Back