Sideshow: New Batman Statue???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man they really need to focus on doing other DC characters before they start double dipping the same characters again and again. It's bad enough we already have a PF and LSF figure for Catwoman and then busts of Batman and Superman both of which are very similar to the PFs.

Man they really need to focus on doing other DC characters before they start double dipping the same characters again and again. It's bad enough we already have a PF and LSF figure for Catwoman and then busts of Batman and Superman both of which are very similar to the PFs.

You must be the only one complaining that they made pfs and busts of Batman and Superman.

I don't want to start a new thread, but I'm wondering if SSC isn't hinting at a statue based on the Nolan Batman. In the video for the graphic art department, they make it a point to hold the camera on the TDK Batsuit for some time:
[ame]https://youtu.be/wohzNoYKVto[/ame]

Dont't need Bale... Dont't need Keaton.... Not saying I won't buy them if They look awesome, but I don't need them given how awesome the comic PF looks

Most important word in that sentence was "need"... I can honestly say that the only Batman I think I will NEED is the current PF... Want and maybe buy is a different story

If you're going to get technical you don't "need" any statue. :lecture

Back