• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Nazi Kroenen Creature from the black lagoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Off-loading some of my Sideshow/Hot toys collection to get other things.Please note that unless noted otherwise all of these items are as new and have never been removed from their packaging they were waiting for the collection room that never arrived:

Nazi Kroenen $250.00

Creature from the Black Lagoon(colour version) $200.00

Vlad the Impaler Exclusive $175.00

Vampire Angel(2004 SDCC)$150.00

Mulder and Scully Exclusives(w/FBI Vests)$125.00 each

Hot Toys Hudson and Drake $300.00 each

Please note that im in England so postage will vary depending whereabouts in the world you reside.More to follow.

Last edited:
Just to bump this up im selling my Hot Toys Captain Dallas.The centre ring where his helmet connects has broken away from his shoulder pads and the left strap of his chest plate has come undone.After i made myself sick concentrating for 40 minutes trying to fix it ....I decided i ll sell it to someone with nimbler fingers than me.His lights are beautiful and bright,which may be a plus as i ve heard of many that are nt.£50.00 plus postage.

Back