Sideshow Nathan Drake Remastered (custom repaint)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a Nathan Drake head I repainted recently. I got some new art supplies recently and used them with a few techniques I had to learn while working on the 22 Jump Street project and couldn't be more surprised at how well this guy came out. Makes me want to pick up an Uncharted 3 and pick up where I left off. Take a look.

ScreenShot2014-07-034_zpsb199c34d.jpg

ScreenShot2014-07-30at45018PM_zpsb4385cb7.jpg

Last edited:
That's spot on, Brent. Simply superb. :clap

And yes, Uncharted 3 is a sublime game. I love the series, even prequel Golden Abyss on the Vita.

Excellent work, but why the redundant thread when theres already a thread for this figure? Its not an uncharted 1/6 custom thread, its just one only showcasing your repaint.

I kind of want to buy this Drake to display him with just the eyeballs from the Youtube thumbnail stuck on his head. And have his hair displayed separately.

Snap, August got hella busy. Work. Relatives in from out of town. Forgot about this thread. Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Last edited:
I'm curious as to what you did for the 22 JS project :)
Last I heard, SONY doesn't want me to talk about it until the BluRay comes out as they want to do a special feature on how the end title sequence was made. So I won't be able to share my pics and behind the scenes until Nov. :(

Whoops! I guess the Video Games section is too good to sport custom threads. Slows down all the late breaking gaming news. I get it. My apologies.

Back