1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
933102923ec4c3096714fe1030bf84d2.jpg

I haven’t bought a 1/6 figure in 12 years, but saw this one and had to get it. Figure is amazing in person. It’s amazing how the quality of the figure has come in the last 12 years.
Watching some unboxing videos I know some people mentioned the gun being warped, mine was perfectly straight.
One issue I had was I received my box damaged in the corner and the plastic carton that holds the figure is cracked.

Is the head on this figure easy to pop off? I have a custom Alec/Ewan mix head I want to use. I have had trouble with Sideshow Bodies before and taking the head off.

How does this body compare in terms of height and build to a Hot Toys body ? I'm thinking of getting this and I'm considering swapping out the body . If anyone has any comparison photographs that would be awesome.

^^agreed^^

The stock body on the Kenobi figure is pretty good. Now the one for the Luke Deluxe is a little loose limbed but holds it's poses okay

Does anyone know if a Jedi breather, communicator and holo-projector would fit in his large belt pouch?

Back