Sideshow Mutant Jailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know Stickman, I didn't think about the weight until you mentioned it. :confused:
I really don't know. Since it will be strong enough not to break if a figure hits it, I bet it will be heavy!!!
Have you seen any of DD displays in "real life"? I haven't. I have only seen what they have on the web site which is just awesome. I can't wait until he is done with the jail. Especially now since I have the Mutant Jailer.

Sorry, I have not seen any of their diorams in real life. Maybe drop them a line and ask them for an estimate. Tell them that you are making a special shelf for it and that you wanted to make sure that the shelf could hold the weight. I know about their dioramas because I've watched their projects for a couple years now. I love their work. I wish SS would get back to Diorama accessories like the Furnace, and trench.
I just bought two Trench enviroments from SS and wish i could get more. In film class we had to critique Stanley Kubric's Paths of Glory and after seeing that I needed the trench. Two trenches aren't enough you need at least four of them in order to get any depth.
Your Cell must be at least half done by now. Are you getting excited? Make sure to post those pics ASAP. I can't wait to see it. Maybe you should do what I did with one of the Mutant leaders and convert him into a Jailer by using an African-American Art S. Buck figure (just paint the face) Ask DD if they could drill some holes in him and stick him onto the cell bars. Smear a little blood on the wall, and have a gorilla looking in through the hole. :D

Jail Update

Hey All,
I have been away for awhile and not able to post. I have been in contact with DD and we have looked over the jail a little. The man who is making the jail is an Ape fan as well and he added a little extra that I thought was impressive. It isn't a actual life picture of the jail yet because it is still in the process of being built, but it was enough to make my mouth water.

Last edited:
Back