Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My He-Man status has been listed as "Processing: Your order is temporarily locked while we process your payment. Please try again later"

Been like that for the past week even though its been paid for. Anyone know how long that status tends to last for?

Strange, mine changed from that status to shipped within a day. If it's been a week, maybe try to contact Sideshow via Live Chat or email.

Gggaaahhh!!!! Overall, the QC on mine is pretty good. The only thing wrong with mine is that one end of the shield strap was unglued out of the box. There is a small peg that fits into the shallow hole in the shield, but it doesnt seem to fit properly. Anyone else have this problem? Not sure if I should try some hot water to see if it fits in there better?

IMG_1331b.jpg

My He-Man status has been listed as "Processing: Your order is temporarily locked while we process your payment. Please try again later"

Been like that for the past week even though its been paid for. Anyone know how long that status tends to last for?

Hi,

Mine is the same. I emailed after a couple of days and they said it's because mine is being shipped from Hong Kong and not America so it takes a few days longer. My account has had that status since last Wednesday. I'm in England so I expect it's the same for you.

Awesome! Can't wait...I'm a big fan of your youtube channel! Been sub to you since day 1! Is this your 1st statue?

Now, I have quite a few smaller Kotobukiya statues, and also the PCS Ryu Ansatsuken statue. I preordered the Evil Ryu Murderous Intent exclusive yesterday too! Looking forward to that one :)

Just got my exclusive He-Man here in Australia. I'm glad I got him after being initially turned off when I thought the proto looked too aged, but now I find the final piece great!

I feel he has some further similarities to She-ra as well now when I compare them. The fact he has a large gold design on his boots, whilst She-ra has gold boots in the original animated series as well as the DC Comics version. On top of that She-ra has a red cape in both versions as well, yet He-Man isn't typically known for having a cape. So I'm hoping She-ra gets done if only so I can compare her boots and if she gets given a red cape similar to He-Man.

Hopefully they can also do Battlecat, Orko, and Sorceress. I have an order in for Skeletor already, and I'll probably get Teela if done but I don't really care for anyone else. Oh and if they get to do She-ra I'd like to see Swiftwind possibly too (and Kowl too if they can manage Orko).

Last edited:
seem like i have some paint blemishes in the hair....are you guys seeing the same thing on yours?

image3.JPG

I got mine in a couple hours ago. Be careful with the Cape. The leather has been edged with paint but as most know, leather doesn't hold pain. So it rubs off. It leaves a black chalky residue, like when you read a newspaper ( I know, anyone under 30 is confused lol) it leaves that black smudge all over hands and the statue if your not careful. Also..the cape is a huge pain in the ass to get on and right.

Back