Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mendoc, since I can't give you any Reputation I hope you will accept my offer of a crisp high-five.

I've got coupons on the last 4 things I've received - AT-AT Driver, He-Man, Darth Maul and the Masters of the Universe print. PM me if you want and I'll shoot you a $20 code. I'll never use them all.

Just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Awesome! Brother Gravemist, thank you for the box code!

Trick or Treat ....and a Happy Halloween! :hi5:

Any UK buyers had a shipping notice yet? I can see my payment went through last Wednesday but my account still says 'order processing'.

Hmmm ...since I just PO'd the EX ...I wonder how long I'll have to wait to get him. First come first serve? Maybe not?

What statue forum is that? And they mentioned the next MotU reveal will be female or the next SS statue reveal in general? I really hope it's Teela. Sorceress would be cool I'm sure, but I'd rather Teela.

Hi,

9th post down it's mentioned.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=151251&page=160

Wow, that's really encouraging! Well... crap... might have to take the Evil-Lyn plunge. I love the statue so much. I don't know where I'd put much more than four statues. I don't REALLY know where these are going even. But I love the look.

Wow, that's really encouraging! Well... crap... might have to take the Evil-Lyn plunge. I love the statue so much. I don't know where I'd put much more than four statues. I don't REALLY know where these are going even. But I love the look.

Yes, same with me. I have all three pre-ordered from Sideshow and also the PCS mixed media He-Man too. I've recently set up a Besta but as these will be my first statues I have nothing in it! Hope they confirm who the next one is soon. Hopefully Teela. Anyone else from the UK waiting on theirs? Got the email to remind me to have the funds available on 26 Oct as my order would be processed on that date (which they were) but haven't heard anything since.

Guess what show up today? 0715 / 1250
EXP_4638.JPG

Nice Megacolor! My final payment is happening soon, but it's at least another week before it shows up.

Yes, same with me. I have all three pre-ordered from Sideshow and also the PCS mixed media He-Man too. I've recently set up a Besta but as these will be my first statues I have nothing in it! Hope they confirm who the next one is soon. Hopefully Teela. Anyone else from the UK waiting on theirs? Got the email to remind me to have the funds available on 26 Oct as my order would be processed on that date (which they were) but haven't heard anything since.

Yeah, I had a ton of PCS stuff on order, too, including the busts. But I've re-sold everything except the He-man bust (and that's just because I'm waiting until closer to ship time) because I couldn't afford everything and just don't have the room. But it's a great time to be a He-man fan!

Damn he looks so good. I really want him but saving funds for other pf. Is the ex worth it? Another store carries it but non ex but 20 percent off so it comes to like 350 shipped. what do you think guys?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

After finally opening this, if you get the exclusive, once you hold the axe in your hands, you'll instantly be glad you went with the ex. The axe is an extremely solid piece!

heman 1.jpg

I went back and forth on this as I wasn't sure about it; Skeletor was a definite. Seeing it first hand, very satisfied.

I didn't think I would use the axe, but it is probably my fave thing about this statue (and there is a lot to love with this statue). Only complaint is making the wait for Skeletor and Evil Lyn even worse! It took me a bit to figure out the cape but I prefer it without anyway, then decided to play with the lighting to make it feel closer to MOTU, so gotta spend the night fixing wires. Just wanted to get a few pics up first tho. 14264832_10157713695900451_578648457686365927_n.jpg14639831_10157713696225451_6940171933132246379_n.jpg14908376_10157713696220451_8105454579412058710_n.jpg

Wow, yeah the axe is awesome! Really excited about getting this guy!

Sorry to keep on (I'll make this the last time��) but is anyone else from the UK waiting on getting a shipping notice? Thanks.

My He-Man status has been listed as "Processing: Your order is temporarily locked while we process your payment. Please try again later"

Been like that for the past week even though its been paid for. Anyone know how long that status tends to last for?

Back