Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone clarify the eye color on production pieces? The proto had a very bright blue, all pictures I've seen seem to have darker eyes, something more like grey or brown

Can someone clarify the eye color on production pieces? The proto had a very bright blue, all pictures I've seen seem to have darker eyes, something more like grey or brown

El Mule, the color is a greyish blue. With flash, they look blue but just looking at the piece head on, I would say blue-grey. They look like decals as well.

Damn he looks so good. I really want him but saving funds for other pf. Is the ex worth it? Another store carries it but non ex but 20 percent off so it comes to like 350 shipped. what do you think guys?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The battle axe was a no brainer must-have for me, but 20% is a temping discount to be sure.

I was hoping the EX for this would be promo code eligible by now. Damn!

I was surprised the exclusive was still available to order! With Spooktacular free reward pts, that pushed me over the $100 in rewards, so made the order last night. Ended essentially being free shipping here to Australia factoring in the rewards. Looking forward to getting this!

My last payment is coming up, and I can't wait to add He-man to my collection! I am REALLY tempted to add Evil-Lyn, but I sort of wish we'd know if she is the last in the line or if Teela might be coming up too. If I get Evil-Lyn, I'd like a Teela to go with her. Hmmm.

My last payment is coming up, and I can't wait to add He-man to my collection! I am REALLY tempted to add Evil-Lyn, but I sort of wish we'd know if she is the last in the line or if Teela might be coming up too. If I get Evil-Lyn, I'd like a Teela to go with her. Hmmm.

I was the same but ordered her a couple of days ago. I actually really like the exclusive she comes with.

They won't end at three, will they?! I hope not. It was mentioned on statue forum that the next one will be female so I'm religiously checking every day in case of an announcement.

I have one of the box codes if you want it, and a 10 percent code if you haven't used a 5% or 10% pop up code yet

I've already used a 5% and 10% code ...that was just before the SSC crackdown ...so I can't use those anymore. But can a box code be used for this? I thought it could be used only on select items.

If the answer is yes (I can use the box code for this), then yea I'd like the box code. Thanks!

I've already used a 5% and 10% code ...that was just before the SSC crackdown ...so I can't use those anymore. But can a box code be used for this? I thought it could be used only on select items.

If the answer is yes (I can use the box code for this), then yea I'd like the box code. Thanks!

Box code should work.. Speaking of box codes, SSC has been stingy with me, i think they are intentionally skipping me due to all those 10% codes i got to use before the crackdown. I 've only got one box code and that was with Battling Cap, everything since nadda (about 10 items or so). I could really use a box code, plenty of stuff I'd use it on. Maybe ill get one with Black Chrome Batman or Green lantern pf but i wont hold my breath.

Last edited:
It was mentioned on statue forum that the next one will be female so I'm religiously checking every day in case of an announcement.

What statue forum is that? And they mentioned the next MotU reveal will be female or the next SS statue reveal in general? I really hope it's Teela. Sorceress would be cool I'm sure, but I'd rather Teela.

Box code should work.. Speaking of box codes, SSC has been stingy with me, i think they are intentionally skipping me due to all those 10% codes i got to use before the crackdown. I 've only got one box code and that was with Battling Cap, everything since nadda (about 10 items or so). I could really use a box code, plenty of stuff I'd use it on. Maybe ill get one with Black Chrome Batman or Green lantern pf but i wont hold my breath.

I've got coupons on the last 4 things I've received - AT-AT Driver, He-Man, Darth Maul and the Masters of the Universe print. PM me if you want and I'll shoot you a $20 code. I'll never use them all.

What statue forum is that? And they mentioned the next MotU reveal will be female or the next SS statue reveal in general? I really hope it's Teela. Sorceress would be cool I'm sure, but I'd rather Teela.

I've got coupons on the last 4 things I've received - AT-AT Driver, He-Man, Darth Maul and the Masters of the Universe print. PM me if you want and I'll shoot you a $20 code. I'll never use them all.

Just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Back