Sideshow maquette line question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarbinis

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors,

Just a quick question. I have the following statues from the sideshow maquette line:

Boromir
Gandalf
Gimli
Legolas
Aragorn
Arwen
Ringwraith
Twilight Ringwraith
Frodo - Sam

I wanted to ask you if that's all the statues of the line? Have they stopped releasing new statues in this line completely? Are they planning to release any new statues in the line or is it finished? I am asking because I can only find new statues by Weta and not any new statues from the sideshow maquette line.

Thanks,
John

From all general reports, Sideshow is now out of the Middle-Earth game, in any format and left the maquette line a good couple of years ago. So yes, the line is dead, for the most part, only Weta left.

I think your list is all that they made.

Thanks for this reply too :)
How about Star wars polystone statues? I know Sideshow has the Mythos line which is the only line I really like. Has that stopped as well?
Also if you know any other lines from companies that make similar kind of polystone statues and not toys, then please let me know.

Thanks,
John

What about the cave troll like piece they did? They released that when they were doing this line.

Yes. I mean Snow Troll. It was released along side this line. Because of that, I kinda consider it part of the line.

Back